Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Velixian XML

Reaction score
So when I was working with cmb on Soul HunterZ he asked me to make this XML editor. I tried to make a universal XML editor which will be able to open all XML files regardless of their structure. It kind of worked and it kind of didn't, any who, this will allow you to open pretty much 80% of all XML files, I am not sure about the saving so be careful when you're using it to edit XML files as it might not save in the correct structure.

I just fixed some functions (Save, paste, copy and search) and decided to release it as it is no use to me. It might help the RaiderZ community or someone else.

Source:

Exe:

The code is not very clean but it will do. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Alaa Ben Fatma Yes thanks for releasing your program it is very nice and I am sure it will help lots of people. I was not intending to develop my tool any further hence why I released it like it is and my aim was to make a global XML editor rather than an editor which has to have the XML structure defined. That's nice tho, I am sure you can improve yours even more. :) P.S This XML editor I made was based off of my SHN editor for fiesta (http://forum.ragezone.com/f593/shn-editor-release-1043822/).

Back