Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] Client and Server Downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the downloads everyone keeps asking for.

These are not my files (they work and are good for starting out) - I will share mine when I have a complete build

Client

***Re-Upload in progress...***

Connect Files ( Needed to connect to pservers )

Server

If I get some time I will put together a full release.

*Update1
New Part 8 Download (updated in links above)
LINK REMOVED - DOWNLOAD DISABLED
*Update2

*Update3
I have a server/client/web guide HERE
*Update4
Added the to work with the provided client.
*Update5
Added new server files link . Removed dead link. Client file UHARC in progress, I will upload when I'm able.
I Plan to work on the newly released source and provide community support so we can move to archiving these old files.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks so much
can you tell me what´s working and what´s not
and whats is the client languaje

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the downloads everyone keeps asking for.

These are not my files (they work and are good for starting out) - I will share mine when I have a complete build

Client (You Need All 10 Parts)

Server

If I get some time I will put together a full release.

Thank You for this... I been trying to work off different things and links from this section and I am like wtf... couldnt find anything to start the server..

Thanks again :thumbup1:

part 8 fails to dl everytime and its dling at 40kbs and gets up to 26mbs done and then just stops and terminates :(

***Edit***
part 8 doesnt work.. well it does but terminates after 20mbs downloaded :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks so much
can you tell me what´s working and what´s not
and whats is the client languaje

No mounts
Not a ton of weapon/armor choices
Max Content is level 25
Interface and Controls are not as current as PWE client
Language is in English ( Server Side quests are a mix between English and Korean - This can be edited by host)
No Sorcery Class, only Defender/Beserker/Cleric

This is an old PRE-PWE modded version of the Korean OBT Server/Client - However most translations are complete.

Thank You for this... I been trying to work off different things and links from this section and I am like wtf... couldnt find anything to start the server..

Thanks again :thumbup1:

part 8 fails to dl everytime and its dling at 40kbs and gets up to 26mbs done and then just stops and terminates :(

***Edit***
part 8 doesnt work.. well it does but terminates after 20mbs downloaded :(

I am uploading a new one - I was not the original upload provider for the above.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aegis please upload connect.dll all links is dead D:
and tutorial for editing cliente/gameserver1 not work here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aegis please upload connect.dll all links is dead D:
and tutorial for editing cliente/gameserver1 not work here

All of the links worked fine for me?

There is no connect.dll only a connect.txt when you make your own launcher or edit the one included with the client I provided.

The guide here is sufficient enough to get a game server running. It is the same guide I used when I started working with the files I posted.

I am working on a release with a simple step by step process that anyone can follow to get the following working..

MSSQL2008
Game Server
Web Account Registration
Compile Client Launcher

This Should be available within a week or so. I am preparing to deploy at the moment so I'm a little busy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release.
btw, I will Develop a server, Any1 instrested making tutorials for RZ?

I am currently uploading a clean set of server files (much smaller in size than the one floating around)

As far as set-up goes I am going to try to get a version 1.0 guide up this evening that will have a complete server configuration tutorial.

I know there is one here, however my server files have been modified to make configuration much easier so a guide with my edits will be necessary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently uploading a clean set of server files (much smaller in size than the one floating around)

As far as set-up goes I am going to try to get a version 1.0 guide up this evening that will have a complete server configuration tutorial.

I know there is one here, however my server files have been modified to make configuration much easier so a guide with my edits will be necessary.

Server Files and Setup uploaded. Here

Staff member
Reaction score

Nice, Looking forward to it.

Reaction score
Hmm is this a source of raiderz or only Raiders ServerFiles and Client Files? i'm confuse you said : I will share mine when I have a complete build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aegis - Interested in Developing a working raiderz server? mail me @ facebook ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aegis - Interested in Developing a working raiderz server? mail me @ facebook ;)

A working server is already developed? Are you asking for help with configuring/hosting a server? At this time there is a large risk for public hosts because of the lack of client socket verification. Allowing the use of gm for any player.

Staff member
Reaction score
A working server is already developed? Are you asking for help with configuring/hosting a server? At this time there is a large risk for public hosts because of the lack of client socket verification. Allowing the use of gm for any player.

Contact me on skype:
-Removed-

I'm looking forward to make a server and I know howto disable playing as a GM when your a normal player, but somehow I still have server errors so you might can help me?

Regards,

DriftCity

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to make a server and I know howto disable playing as a GM when your a normal player, but somehow I still have server errors so you might can help me?

Regards,

DriftCity

Yes, I can help you. I offered help in my other post - before it got flooded with troll. Sent my contact info via PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How fix this Error ?
aeigis - [SHARE] Client and Server Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

Преобразование типа данных Varchar в тип данных datetime привело к выходу значения за приделы диапазона.

Conversion from data type varchar to datetime data type resulted in the output max values range

Sorry for my bad English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A working server is already developed? Are you asking for help with configuring/hosting a server?
At this time there is a large risk for public hosts because of the lack of client socket verification. Allowing the use of gm for any player.
I reckon it's pretty clear here that someone is unfamiliar with this phrase, "shooting yourself in the foot".
Now all your GMs need a static IP, for one.

But you know what, aeigis… I've come around to things. Just do what you keep doing! :laugh: I support you!
With servers of lesser caliber around, the only potential threat to me would be XorNet's :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How fix this Error ?
aeigis - [SHARE] Client and Server Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

Преобразование типа данных Varchar в тип данных datetime привело к выходу значения за приделы диапазона.

Conversion from data type varchar to datetime data type resulted in the output max values range

Sorry for my bad English

there is an issue with your database install.

Back