Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] RaiderZ MRF Unpacker for newer Clients

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RaiderZ MRF Unpacker

Works with the NA, JP and WildRZ clients.

How to use it:

1. Create a new folder and copy your Data folder from the WildRZ/NA/JP client in it.

2. Copy the fileindex.msf into the createt folder.

3. Open the unpacker.exe and wait till it is finished.

All the extracted files are in the datadump folder.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RaiderZ MRF Unpacker

Works with the NA, JP and WildRZ clients.

How to use it:

1. Create a new folder and copy your Data folder from the WildRZ/NA/JP client in it.

2. Copy the fileindex.msf into the createt folder.

3. Open the unpacker.exe and wait till it is finished.

All the extracted files are in the datadump folder.

Hi kokonuts!

Thanks for your reply, but I have a question you'd know how I could use this to use on the server?

Regards,
Elssair.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you cant use the new content. As example new maps. You need to add the maps into your old client but you also need to use the fieldlist.xml and zonelist.xml of the serverfiles on the client. Do your exchances to add the contentent for your XMLs, otherwise you cant acces them. Same for the items. You need to do you exchanges in your server XMLs as in your client XMLs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, you cant use the new content. As example new maps. You need to add the maps into your old client but you also need to use the fieldlist.xml and zonelist.xml of the serverfiles on the client. Do your exchances to add the contentent for your XMLs, otherwise you cant acces them. Same for the items. You need to do you exchanges in your server XMLs as in your client XMLs.

Thanks kokunts, It would be nice to make a tutorial for this.

Regards,
Elssair.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And how i can add the edit files in game? Im new in this :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i patch the server with these files after i unpack please help

Back