Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated Bolas Server Files ( Project Everlasting RaiderZ )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files + replace folder from the Project Everlasting RaiderZ

- Working Cowen Marsh + Volcano
- Translated Quest Volcano - Linden Hill
- Added Missing Mobs with Skills ( RM etc )
- Fixed alot of bugs in the Quests ( All Quest from start to Linden Hill should work )
- Working Tempel of Renas and Epic Tempel of Renas
- Working Teleporter ( with new Maps )

... and some other Stuff cant remember.

I dont work at RaiderZ anymore so here is my work.

Enjoy.

Server files :

Replace Folder:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that's pretty much the same stuff just as Jose had releaed and he released twice or thrice a clean and updated (mrf based) version. Unless you've newer source or the bola raiderz.exe patched just like I had (to support weapon costumes, all costume/equip/enchant/gem slots, brunes without a teleported and more gm stuff support), your release is pretty much useless but I'm sure your release is still appreciated for somebody here. Keep it up (jk).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill added the replace folder but i guess its not all so ill just upload the client soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I move folders inside the file called " replace "?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well temple of renas prology stay inside the floor, ingen npc out place and still disappearing. but thanks for share ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you going to release the client?

Im pretty sure i deleted it but ill can take a look if i still got my files somewhere otherwise you can take the files i shared and replace the files in your client. ( )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could anyone provide a link to the full client? All the links that I've found are dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone provide a link to the full client? All the links that I've found are dead.

All of the links are working fine, the client hasn't been provided here (only replace folder and server files as far as I can see)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All of the links are working fine, the client hasn't been provided here (only replace folder and server files as far as I can see)

Was not talking about this thread's links, but the ones for full clients (like bola's) in the other threads.

Back