Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ Server setting up FAQs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

msgdim - RaiderZ Server setting up FAQs - RaGEZONE Forums

Please refer to this thread for more indepth tutorial.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f699/raiderz-server-setup-757674/

My Raiderz Screenshots!

I hope it will be helpful. :):

What's version of MSSQL I should for these?

Solution: 2008 R2 Express with Tools (10.50.1600).
You can't use 2008 Express, because Database Backup created from 2008 R2 and can't restore with older version than 2008 R2.

I don't know my server name ("computer-name\xxx"), what should I input?

Solution: xxx is your MSSQL 2008 R2 instance name, for default value is SQLEXPRESS.

ex.: RAGEZONE-PC\SQLEXPRESS

I don't know how to create an database user, any solutions?
Solution: you can use "sa" or "pwedev" instead of "ragezone", it works too.

Oh, I got a DBMS error, but ODBC connection test result is OK, what's happening?
Solution: change ODBC value in ALL server.ini from "SQL Native Client" to "SQL Server".

Hmm. Client says "Server is running, please try again later." or something like this, what's is this?
Solution: make sure you are running ALL server files, including both of GameServers. If you sure, they may be data loading process, wait a moment.

:(: Client says about "PhysX"?
Solution: download and install nVidia PhysX System Software.

What's username I can play?

Solution: for GM/Test account is "aibeast", it comes with 50lv character with GM status.

:thumbup1: Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
r1PGo - RaiderZ Server setting up FAQs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are. (logged in as aibeast.)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
This is just an internal version,,, without any instruction,,,, many functions are not completed

You really shouldn't talk until you know what you're talking about...

1.) No instruction? Enable the Ducking tutorial.

2.) I have a full function dump from a PDB... the game is full... they just didn't finish the LUA/XML content addition yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get a full list of all in-game commands (including for GM) by typing "/help" in chatting textbox.

About this server and client, it leaked from Perfect World Entertainment, so this client and server is same with E3 2011 game testing.

The game is in translation progress, the game encoding is set to Korean (translation proposes), I think when the game is 100% English translated, it will be come to UTF-8 same as GunZ (ijji).

Reaction score
You can get a full list of all in-game commands (including for GM) by typing "/help" in chatting textbox.

About this server and client, it leaked from Perfect World Entertainment, so this client and server is same with E3 2011 game testing.

The game is in translation progress, the game encoding is set to Korean (translation proposes), I think when the game is 100% English translated, it will be come to UTF-8 same as GunZ (ijji).

Nope /help is far from a complete list. Your best bet would be to search for referenced strings in your favorite debugger (Olly, IDA, etc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@help have those commands, but so far I manage to get some of the cmds to work. :$:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've manage to set up my server without any hassle.

But one thing is, why isn't there a password authentication when we login?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So, essentially, this'd be useless to release, seeing as there's no protection whatsoever?

But also i read that the authentication system can be easily made from scratch..nothing is impossible here at ragezone..there are so many skilled programmers..I say that the base of game is solid...from there can be build all the improvements that's all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've manage to set up my server without any hassle.

But one thing is, why isn't there a password authentication when we login?

It is in development proposal, in future, this game will using ActiveX methods to logged into game.

:8:

Back