Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaiderZ Server setting up FAQs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To you... Yes, 100% useless leave go away shoo.

To anyone who wants to actually put work into their poop and not just call themselves a developer it's an AMAZING release. Just code an auth system on your own

Hey, I wasn't trashing THIS release on Ragezone, I think it's epic. I meant to release to the general public in it's current state.

Don't take everything to heart, dude.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
An auth system isn't that hard to code in.

You could even do something like a web launch. Have the user log into the website and hit the "Game start" button like how nexon does it.

Reaction score
An auth system isn't that hard to code in.

You could even do something like a web launch. Have the user log into the website and hit the "Game start" button like how nexon does it.

Actually I made a launcher already that connects to my mybb forum.
the launcher checks for:
1. hwid
2. authentication to mybb
3. user permission

with this i have total control with who I want to share my launcher with.

they will use the launcher to login into myBB forum and then launcher checks for the user/pass and then checks if that user has enough privilege to launch the game.

Edit:
this is not my server taht i tried to connect to, its a friend of mine.
My server still doesnt run xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
To you maybe its false.
Afaik, the current launcher does not support password authentication.

So I programmed my launcher to connect to my private forum in MyBB and checks the user from there.
If you are a registered user from my forum then you can launch the game, provided that your user group has permission to do so.

The local launcher that was included in this release does not support password. You must make one yourself.

Reaction score
The problem with using custom launchers is it can be bypass'd, all i need to do is launch RaiderZ with a few parameters and boom, i bypass'd it, and am able to log into any account without it's password
Your right ill think of it too but it will be great if will make a login system with hashes the password into the DB that's not possible :closedeyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone post the link to download the DB files, the links are dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where may I download files and client ... Links please ... All links ive seen were dead...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could some1 assist me, there is no server selection all i get is just the blank page, what did i do wrong just hint me and i will go in that direction
error - RaiderZ Server setting up FAQs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back