Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seigi. i dont have a router and my firewall is allways down.. so i really dont know what can cause this.. it doesnt seam like i can connect to the server.. i can start the RaiderZ.exe.. when i start it i get
No Command line parameters
so i used the shortcut login version.
after i use the shortcut i created i can start the game but ye.. that happens as you see... dont know how to fix it tho.
You start the game through launcher not the raiderz.exe or any kind of shourtcut.
You can download that launcher here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/raiderz-launcher-v2-checks-id-758441/
use either v1 or v2, whatever suits your needs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file has been locked by the Uploader or this file was locked because of violations with FileBeam TOS.

Could someone please re-upload the Databases? Thanks!

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just have one question:
I run the server in order of
Master
Login
App
GameServer (original?)
GameServer 2 - Copy?

I'm not following on the GameServer ones.
Master, Login, and App all work, but the GameServers stay blank.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright. So run GameServer 2 then GameServer 2 - copy right?
Just making sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never had problems with quests and you can delete the "gameserver" folder, edit folder name "gameserver2" to "gameserver"(don't forget to set the correct ids in server.ini) and edit masterserver serverlist so it uses only 1 gameserver unless you need two gameservers for ~2k people ;P

p.s. i didn't do anything special to make the quests work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstall server but quest doesn't work (((
In server consoles have errors about converting varchar to datetime (((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All quests work in starting area (not without flaws of course), my tester was a player - go to 4th location (no GM)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok here is a noob fast question :
Does this Databases and all of the stuf you posted , worked like almost perfect . or it has a lot of errors (i.e : some skills won`t work , half of quests dosn`t work , monsters won`t do anything , dump AI ...etc ) ??.

You didn`t write this on your topic . also the emu made by who ???

I really loved this game . If this emu (databases )works perfect , I`m gonna make a P server with my friends .

Thanks Man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ???!!!

No one want to answer my question ???

Plzz , someone answer it .

Reaction score
I've been extremly busy so I havnt had time to post anything other than the original (Which Yamachi re-posted) I'll upload the files again over night tonight and edit the thread in the morning before work.

Reaction score
Ok here is a noob fast question :
Does this Databases and all of the stuf you posted , worked like almost perfect . or it has a lot of errors (i.e : some skills won`t work , half of quests dosn`t work , monsters won`t do anything , dump AI ...etc ) ??.

You didn`t write this on your topic . also the emu made by who ???

I really loved this game . If this emu (databases )works perfect , I`m gonna make a P server with my friends .

Thanks Man

80% working.. need some translation, etc... ^^

Back