Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEVELOPMENT] Nepetalactone - Gunz 2 Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Love this dev but why not use some old client ? (CBT1 / CBT2 or whatever) because the dash is better and faster...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Love this dev but why not use some old client ? (CBT1 / CBT2 or whatever) because the dash is better and faster...

It's not a priority. You can't choose dash over having an up to date client and its content. You could always mod the dash speed later since the game deepthroats Lua.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People like you pointing it out ever so often aren't helping either.

Oh it did, it made me realize they were right (after a while).

On-topic:

You can't possibly expect any of us to say hooray. As other people have noticed before, the "developers" are still the very same, meaning they'd rather not finish their product than cooperate with others. This thread will die along with the project in a couple of weeks, maybe months if only it doesn't get locked by a moderator because of the ongoing war.

The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh it did, it made me realize they were right (after a while).

On-topic:

You can't possibly expect any of us to say hooray. As other people have noticed before, the "developers" are still the very same, meaning they'd rather not finish their product than cooperate with others. This thread will die along with the project in a couple of weeks, maybe months if only it doesn't get locked by a moderator because of the ongoing war.

You are absolute right on that.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Do you guys really need to ruin a game that just has been released?

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Do you guys really need to ruin a game that just has been released?

Yes ofcourse we do look were you are? it's called Ragezone MMO Development community (Back in the days they had Private in the site title tag ghehhe) but well it's the same this forums are made to leech so yeah we just duck the hell out of maiet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope i could host my gunz 2 server in the next months :p would be awsomes.

Back