Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 2 Alpha Source Code

Reaction score
Happy Holidays RageZone!​

I had worked on this source, I just lack the time and then lost all the work I had done on it when I had a harddrive failure, it's about time the community have fun and see what they can do with this game. No RaiderZ yet, sorry guys. There are people who still plan on using that source for their own servers. I respect them and won't screw them over. Perhaps in the near future you'll see RaiderZ though.

Nonetheless, same deal as the GunZ 1.5 Source Code. No support will be given, no tutorials will be given, you're left on your own to work with each other to figure it out. It stimulates the community and helps people learn and grow as developers. It has everything you'd ever need, all the development tools and plugins.

Download​

Source Only Download (Thanks to cmb for uploading for me)

SDK's (Thirdparty needs to be with the rest of the src)

Client Files

Included in this is 2 clients, a "release" client and a "dev" client. The release client has all the files already packed together, ready for release, hence the name. While the dev client has everything unpacked, ready to be worked on.

Mirror it for me people, thanks.

Mirrors:

Code.rar:

sdk.rar:

Have fun.

Last edited:
Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Unexpected, Happy holidays too, poor MAIET...
It's nice that its public now but it's another slap in the face for MAIET.

2D > 3D
Reaction score
Ill get a mirror as soon as it is all uploaded =P

Good Guy George
Reaction score
Best. Present. Ever.

Thanks man. Good guy dawson.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great release, expect now so well we can develop it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice Release..

End Server Files DB? xDD

Bugs 54500 xD

Reaction score
Mediafire it's self isnt even up on my end, are oyu sure the actual files are down, not just mediafire?

edit: Ah no i see what you mean, ill try and get this resolved ASAP I just dont have the uploading power I need. Check back soon.

Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
omfg you owned rz !

Edit : Update download links as soon as possible.. if u need help, that is what i can do.

Back