Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 2 Alpha Source Code

Reaction score
@GunzDeveloper
can i join to your game and help you test it damn i cant enter to the korean and play alone isnt fun :(

I'm glad you brought this up, once would of been fine though, lmao.

I will be transferring this onto my dedi(not really my dedi, just a friends that he lets me use lawl) today to see if I can't get people to access the game.
The main goal though, is to see whether or not people can at-least connect PROPERLY, I don't expect games to be made nor played, I will probably disable that till later before testing this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just compiled in vs2010, could someone try my runnable to see if it works fine?... im downloading the fuking 1gb client =_=

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
works fine with vs2010
looks nice:
Dawson - GunZ 2 Alpha Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you show me how it's done sdk settings. (regex Error)

Regex error can be fixed if you have visual studio 2008 professional with service pack 1 installed for it. If you are college student and your university enrolled for Dreamspark program you can get it legally from there. Register & Login with your university email and Try this site if not then GOOGLE is your friend :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's a download for you all. I haven't had any problems with my mediafire account for about 7 years, so hopefully this link will work indefinitely. There are probably some artifacts in the folders from when I tried to build a long time ago, but the files should be mostly pristine. No guarantees, though.

Link:
Archive password: ragezone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
IF you got to this Point in 2014, Why in 2017 a game like this doesnt have an standalone SErver to client YET".. Why we cant host our own Gunz 2 ? or even play singleplayer YET!. . . For duck sake i love this game it hurt me and probably everyone to see it die like this. CANT WE SAVE IT AT ALL? Source codes links are down.... i dont know what to do anymore.

works fine with vs2010
looks nice:

Ducking PACK IT AND GIVE IT >o> Lets make The server idk. We need to rezz this game.

Back