Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 2 (graphics options & Steam ani's)

Reaction score
Doubt anyone still cares bout GunZ 2, but I decided to work on it a bit so added my own options to disable shaders & lighting, and added the steam animations.

khhSIJ6 - GunZ 2 (graphics options & Steam ani's) - RaGEZONE Forums

Short video showing recreated slash/dash from later builds:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look at Jetman getting poop done.

Reaction score
So there's nothing much about it.
Just a stripped GunZ 2 with new animations. that's it?

That's it for now yes, not like I can instantly make the alpha look like the steam build y'know? My first goal is to recreate the gameplay before even trying to jump into handling the graphical effects. I just disabled the shaders n all that so i could get decent enough fps to test my gameplay changes (requires a lot of xml changes on top of adding the new animations. It's basically a hybrid between GunZ 2 alpha animations & the new ones with xml changes). When/If I get the new maps ported over & the framerate's stabilized I'll release a new video showing that. Hoping to get a small team together to help with client optimization.

Back