Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz 2 Packet Structure

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Compile this on your own:
If I may temporarily use this thread to ask you: I successfully used this. Do you know what to do with the .raw files in the bgm folder? I've tried every trick I can find, and I can't get 'em in a usable state.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I may temporarily use this thread to ask you: I successfully used this. Do you know what to do with the .raw files in the bgm folder? I've tried every trick I can find, and I can't get 'em in a usable state.

From the .fsb files? Yeah, I've got the same thing. I've only been able to get them to .raw files and then nothing can play them or convert them into a usable state. The ONLY way I've been able to get them to play for now is to load the G2Sound.fev file into FMOD Music Player.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GunZ2Shark
indexOutOfRange Error
anyidea how to fix it?

In Program.cs, change line 24 from "device = devices[1];" to "device = devices[0]; ". I'm guessing it's because you only have one network adapter, but it's trying to load the 2nd adapter. Phail probably has 2 adapters, hardcoded it for the 2nd adapter since that's what works for him, and committed it.

That being said, if this is your blocking point, I can almost guarantee you that this will be literally useless for you...

Reaction score
In Program.cs, change line 24 from "device = devices[1];" to "device = devices[0]; ". I'm guessing it's because you only have one network adapter, but it's trying to load the 2nd adapter. Phail probably has 2 adapters, hardcoded it for the 2nd adapter since that's what works for him, and committed it.

That being said, if this is your blocking point, I can almost guarantee you that this will be literally useless for you...

I should stop being lazy and update this lol

Back