Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz 2 Realy easy to hack

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Gunz2, Easy to hack look

What i know right now, SpeedHack, Infinity Ammo works in Missions easy to level

one of the hack right here under.

<strong>

Reaction score
It wasn't difficult to hack to begin with...
There's just no point in wasting time on a game that's already dead and in the trash.

Apparently, MAIET has shut down and a new development team has acquired the rights to GunZ 2. The company's name is Masangsoft (source: check steam store page for GunZ 2)

I'm curious as to whether or not the game might make a comeback. There has been a recent forum post on the GunZ 2 discussion that hints at better management, but there is no credibility as to whether or not the poster is actually from Masangsoft.

Here's the forum post.

Gunz 2 and its future. (Patch notes and upcoming plans)

Hello all you hardcore Gunz fans!
First of all, apologies about not being able to sticky this topic yet, as we are still working out some bits and pieces with Maiet and Steam to aqcuire the required steam statusses and rights.

Secondly, I think it would be fair to introduce myself and tell you all a little about who we are and how we work.
My name is Mr. Sanga and I am the Community Manager assigned to pester all of you with the latest news and information! Under orders of Masangsoft Inc., I look forward to working with all of you, as this is, after all, a community-wide team effort to make this game great again! And yes. We're all playing among you. Some of you might've seen us already, others may not have even noticed. ;)

Current plans (Spreading various patches throughout late September and early October:
- Updating our Anti-Cheat system. (Yes, there is an anti-cheat, it's just hilariously outdated, and this will hopefully get rid of all the hackers we've all been seeing. We will be handling a NO-MERCY policy on any and all hackers, cheaters and other abusers!)
- Parry fix
- Red Card re-implementation (For those who don't know, if you dodge a game, you get a 15-minute time-out.)
- Sniper "fix" rollback: all sniper rifles will have 100% accuracy again, but don't worry! We're working on a different fix for the Reaper that will be out shortly after!
- Texture fixes! No more white Wayne whip slashes!
- Host change after match FIX. No more double gold for all you greedy players, you. ;)
- Tesla fix (premium roll bonusses such as "+1 Fever Gain" will now remain throughout relogging.)
- Infinite Z fix
- A full rank+personal info reset. Both are either aqcuired unfair, or completely broken. But no worries! Your personal info will be re-updated with the data we have, combined with the data Steam has, to correctly show your Time Played! (No more 700-years of playtime anyone?)

A bit further out:
- Total Tesla Shop and Premium Shop rework! More details on this later
- Various weapon tweaks
- A brand new gamemode, accompanied by a shiny new map that may look familiar to the longer-playing Gunz fans! More details later but I'm curious if anyone can guess!
- Several class skill reworks
- MORE weapon tweaks
- New maps for current gamemodes
- A new class that might be here sooner than you might think!
- DEDICATED SERVERS! More details later
- A complete Lobby rework. Get stylish!
- CUSTOM custom games. No more stock time, default score, and standard team sizes! You make it, you create it!
- A brand new weapon, usable by ALL classes! More info later.

What we need from the community right now:
- Testers! We need players with experience from all regions to test current and new content for us so we can be sure that everything works as it should!
- Community Moderators (Both in-game and on the Steam forums(and possibly our own Masangsoft Gunz 2 forums in the near future.))
- Opinions! I will either update this thread, or post new ones as we move along the line, to show you the ideas we have for the game, and get feedback on whether you like it, want changes to it, or don't like it at all! Honesty is key!
- Lots of love!

I will maintain this thread to update it with more patch notes and plans, and an E-mail adress where you can sign up for either becoming a tester or a moderator.

Dash on!

The plot thickens..

Back