Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ2 is failing.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Gunz section,

Lets discuss the GunZ2 failing!

What is failing?

-The anti-hack
-Client security
-Max players in the server

Like many of you know NA GunZ2 got released on Steam, well I can tell you that the server has a limit of 1500 Players at the moment, fail? Yea kinda because a few thousand people are trying to get in..

Also the anti-hack failing bigtime, making extreme hacks is so easy, there is like 0 protection.

The client security, well that's just a joke. But that's not really important for people that don't need the files.

So who else thinks they are failing? You know at testing how much server power you need to handle all players, then at the release date you max your server at 1500 players, then you figure out; OW we need new servers :/:

Let me know what you think about GunZ2 at the moment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello Gunz section,

Lets discuss the GunZ2 failing!

What is failing?

-The anti-hack
-Client security
-Max players in the server

Like many of you know NA GunZ2 got released on Steam, well I can tell you that the server has a limit of 1500 Players at the moment, fail? Yea kinda because a few thousand people are trying to get in..

Also the anti-hack failing bigtime, making extreme hacks is so easy, there is like 0 protection.

The client security, well that's just a joke. But that's not really important for people that don't need the files.

So who else thinks they are failing? You know at testing how much server power you need to handle all players, then at the release date you max your server at 1500 players, then you figure out; OW we need new servers :/:

You crying because without success to loggin in? jesus crist back to hell please.

I'm not going to say anything about the game but about ur posture.

This thread is despicable. Do yourself a favor and delete it or for someone to do that.
//facepalm

Staff member
Reaction score
You crying because without success to loggin in? jesus crist back to hell please.

I'm not going to say anything about the game but about ur posture.

This thread is despicable. Do yourself a favor and delete it or for someone to do that.
//facepalm

I just made a post about problems people have with GunZ2, I don´t cry at all cause I don´t play Gunz2.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know much about GunZ hacking, but I found a bug in the hackshield.
Mumble seems to get detected as hack software by the hackshield, but if you install mumble on another drive then windows, hackshield doesn't detect it anymore.
(this does not work for everyone though...)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MAIET's at the helm, so I guess it's to be expected. GunZ 2 as a release was atrocious. GunZ 2 as a game is a good thing (see: initial promo videos) suddenly turned bad (see: this)

Reaction score
It has good and bad points. The host system is bad, the cancellation system could use some work, give all 4 characters the ability to cancel the same attacks (Rena/Ivan can lightstep/blockrush, Elena Can pseudo-bf instead of lightstep, and can blockrush, and poor Max can't do any of those techniques). If Maiet would re-increase the lightstep to eu beta and increase dash speed by 30%, as well as get rid of the host system, GunZ 2 would be quite enjoyable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just gave a second chance to GunZ 2 EU. They didn't change poop since CBT. Games are hosted by players, so it's laggy. And overall feeling is just bad.

I would much rather play GunZ 1. Too bad all the priv servers are so crappy (unnecessary addons like fireworks, mines (wth?) etc.).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just gave a second chance to GunZ 2 EU. They didn't change poop since CBT. Games are hosted by players, so it's laggy. And overall feeling is just bad.

I would much rather play GunZ 1. Too bad all the priv servers are so crappy (unnecessary addons like fireworks, mines (wth?) etc.).

From what I'm told, EU only has a couple of rooms open and it's underdeveloped.

NA is already stacked with hackers, I've reported 2 until now, crappy people who have no life

Back