Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest GunZ 2 client unpacked.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello GunZ2 Section,

Here is a release by me, It's not really a big deal but I thought it could be used for the standalone version, it's pretty fun to try some new things that are not in the GunZ2 version yet, like shotguns and other items.

It requires some expierence to implant stuff into the standalone version.

Here you go:

Password on the 7z: rzdriftcity

Cya :w00t:

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Drift! Is this the Europe Closed Beta 2 client?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grr. Can someone make another mirror somewhere? I can't seem to download it through Mega. Firefox finishes it, but its somehow corrupted each time, and I've just tried the third time with Chrome and after so long it just freezes up and I cant tell if it's still downloading it or not.

Staff member
Reaction score
Grr. Can someone make another mirror somewhere? I can't seem to download it through Mega. Firefox finishes it, but its somehow corrupted each time, and I've just tried the third time with Chrome and after so long it just freezes up and I cant tell if it's still downloading it or not.

Sorry I can't make one at the moment, I need my full internet speed for a big project.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's fine. I finally got it. I guess my friend's WiFi sucked. Anyway, I'm really wanting the BGM from this, but I can't seem to get it using any of the FSB unpackers out there. The one that was released here doesn't work, gives me an error 32 I believe. And Aezay FSB Extractor extracts them all as .raw files which I can't play.

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea those FSB tools aren't made for those files in this client, also it does cost a lot of time to make a new unpacker for this version, because it has to be build from scratch, unless someone releases the source of it.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea those FSB tools aren't made for those files in this client, also it does cost a lot of time to make a new unpacker for this version, because it has to be build from scratch, unless someone releases the source of it.

Damn. The BGM is all I really want for now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here is the decompiler ya faggots

Thank the guy who posted the packet info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone still has to share?, would like to test.

:blushing:

Back