Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GunZ 2 Standalone Edition - Play Local!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Never encountered or even seen this error before, I'll start looking into it though.
Edit: Try this;

This also happens to others, as far as I am concerned, it's a permission issue on your end.

Unlikely a permission issue Dev. I too am having the same issue. I set it as "Run as admin" and the same pop up comes up. Tried getting the data from that speedyshare website or what ever, no download button, yet it keeps telling me to subscribe.

Reaction score
Unlikely a permission issue Dev. I too am having the same issue. I set it as "Run as admin" and the same pop up comes up. Tried getting the data from that speedyshare website or what ever, no download button, yet it keeps telling me to subscribe.

Not sure which issue you are referring to, the SideBySide or MAIET Report?

If its the MAIET report, the BAReport is a permission issue as far as I am concerned(haven't looked into it much), if it isn't, then you may be missing components G2 requires to start.

The SxS error is due to missing components.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If its the MAIET report, the BAReport is a permission issue as far as I am concerned(haven't looked into it much), if it isn't, then you may be missing components G2 requires to start.

It's the MAIET Report, the one in Korean. I already put the BAReport into admin permission, still the same issue, it's like it doesn't even bother to give it a try to launch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So you have any guesses what else im missing cause I downloaded the C## file but it still has the same error :/

Reaction score
It's the MAIET Report, the one in Korean. I already put the BAReport into admin permission, still the same issue, it's like it doesn't even bother to give it a try to launch.

Running it as Admin won't necessarily mean it's going to fix it, have you tried it on a different PC? This will determine whether or not it is an issue with the Client or the computer itself.

So you have any guesses what else im missing cause I downloaded the C## file but it still has the same error :/
Find the error in your Event Log, this will help narrow down the cause of the error if the following downloads do not solve the issue.

Try these 2 and reply back with results(skip the first one if you think you've got it, but I would download it just to be sure)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package for (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Running it as Admin won't necessarily mean it's going to fix it, have you tried it on a different PC? This will determine whether or not it is an issue with the Client or the computer itself.

Find the error in your Event Log, this will help narrow down the cause of the error if the following downloads do not solve the issue.

Try these 2 and reply back with results(skip the first one if you think you've got it, but I would download it just to be sure)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package for (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Actually tried that on my brother's PC. Same issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It works ^.^ but now when I play it lags like crazy :/ prob. cause my graphics D:

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the problem with the alpha client. It's in it's first few stages of actual gameplay. It is believed the lag is caused by it's SSAO shaders and that you can try to compensate for the lag by turning down all your computer's 3D settings. Use a program like AMD VISION Engine Control Center

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Reaction score
I have Nvidia as well. You should still be able to download the VISION control center as a regular program I think.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but I must say this is not what I have expected from such a long wait for GunZ 2.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello friend I'm here with a problem I'll send the logs to see if you help me I really want to play that game logs just below this

2013/04/14 14:14:20 INFO [Gunz2] Gunz II Client Publish Build @ Dec 30 2012 / 11:57:57 (.\main.cpp:128)
2013/04/14 14:14:20 ERROR [Gunz2] Failed to load file. (.\GResourceConfig.cpp:79)
2013/04/14 14:14:20 INFO [Gunz2] DestroyForHalt (.\ZApplication.cpp:115)

gunz 2 erro - [Release] GunZ 2 Standalone Edition - Play Local! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hello friend I'm here with a problem I'll send the logs to see if you help me I really want to play that game logs just below this

2013/04/14 14:14:20 INFO [Gunz2] Gunz II Client Publish Build @ Dec 30 2012 / 11:57:57 (.\main.cpp:128)
2013/04/14 14:14:20 ERROR [Gunz2] Failed to load file. (.\GResourceConfig.cpp:79)
2013/04/14 14:14:20 INFO [Gunz2] DestroyForHalt (.\ZApplication.cpp:115)

View attachment 127810

This is a known common error, with very little details.

It has something to do with entering states, I've been working on this problem for days now, and have yet to pinpoint the exact problem.

Back