Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GZD's Development Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow That's very nice
hope it will last for sometime as Exploiters are everywhere >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just remember, Gunz 2 exploiters go to hell ;)
This is VERY nice, thank you Gunz Developer!

btw, im not a coder i have no knowledge of any coding at all, i wish i wasnt so lazy and atleast tried learning some basics :S

It doesnt work for me, when i start Gunz2.exe a small window pops up for a split second and then it asks me to send bug logs or something. Anyone know how to make it work?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just remember, Gunz 2 exploiters go to hell ;)
This is VERY nice, thank you Gunz Developer!

btw, im not a coder i have no knowledge of any coding at all, i wish i wasnt so lazy and atleast tried learning some basics :S

It doesnt work for me, when i start Gunz2.exe a small window pops up for a split second and then it asks me to send bug logs or something. Anyone know how to make it work?

If you dont want to set up your folder structure to work with a local test mode, just use the GunZ2.exe.bak as the executable to run, server is down right now though, so meh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, thanks ill try that when the server is online :)

Reaction score
Server coming up soon for a few hours for UFS stability checking. Check back in 15!
Edit:
Server online for 2-4 hours, if it crashes then you will need to wait till I put it back up after work.
Cap size reduced to 25, pools increased.

If you dont want to set up your folder structure to work with a local test mode, just use the GunZ2.exe.bak as the executable to run, server is down right now though, so meh.

@Wucas;
Gunz2.exe.bak is the same client as Gunz2.exe right now I think.. I only had the .bak cause I was fooling around with some poop in the Source, but too play in Local, you need your own GFS(in the Standalone Client release), and you'd need to change the IP from my server to 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey GunzDev
Dont u think u can add somethings on the client like more or something
and modes also ?
or the client is that horrible to deal with?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a private server GunZ 2?
If so did the steps above but do try to open Gunz2.exe and starts, and set the ConnectServer.ini.
Help.

Reaction score
Hey GunzDev
Dont u think u can add somethings on the client like more or something
and modes also ?
or the client is that horrible to deal with?
No. This client is for development purposes only, customization is not a prime factor.

This is a private server GunZ 2?
If so did the steps above but do try to open Gunz2.exe and starts, and set the ConnectServer.ini.
Help.

No, this is NOT a "Private" server, this is a "Development" server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help I cant play no game this is the error:

error - [Release] GZD's Development Server - RaGEZONE Forums error2 - [Release] GZD's Development Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use ati radeon hd, physx ati does not support, that I can do about it?

Help please..

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That 2208 error was the one I kept getting when I tried to load a map that doesn't work.
Those were test_map_01, test_sector_02, test_material_01, and sfx_test_01.
All the other maps other than Mansion 2 and Cargo Ship have no textures.
Test_sector_01 works, but has no floor or the spawn is incorrect so you instantly die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back