Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So, what's new with the source (+ Request)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently downloading the source for Gz2 and plan on fixing it up to a more playable state.
Really don't see any new development publicly. I'm rather curious to what others are doing with it at the moment.

And, whose got the original accompanying client for the source? I don't work on modified crap. :)

I've developed for the GunZ scene since '07, for those who don't know me.
And for those who do know me or will figure out who I am, don't mention my name nor alias publicly, please.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GunZ 2 is playable straight from the source, but does need some fixing so it doesn't lag so much. You just got to do a little database fixing as well.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Hi,

You'll probably have a lot of work ahead of you.

As for development, I have completely figured out the model format in the latest client sans the 0x5011 ELUs. The SWFs are compiled using a different Scaleform version in the latest client. There's a ton of work to be done still on the alpha source that was leaked. The engine is complete with everything except those two things, and the SSAO performance enhancements. Everything else is virtually the same.

Good luck, and PM me if you have any questions.

Back