Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Active effect?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello, I am working on a v83 server and I am adding customs. One thing I am aiming to do is add an active effect on other jobs aside from dark knight. What I wanted to do was create an active effect (like dark knight's berserker effect) on another char who uses a skill as a buff. I am creating the most custom server out there right now and I was adding a job cover (sasuke from naruto) where if a player uses a skill, a susano appears.

TL;DR: I want to make an effect loop around the player after a buff is used. I tried copying dark knight's active effect but it doesn't show.

Thanks!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm throwing off ideas off the top of my head but maybe you can force a USE item which shows this effect or force a Cash Shop item effect to show up every time you use this skill?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I'm throwing off ideas off the top of my head but maybe you can force a USE item which shows this effect or force a Cash Shop item effect to show up every time you use this skill?

I did that, but thanks! The point is a buff but I can't seem to get it to work. Hmmm, thanks for the advice though.
Eric you're more of a troll than maplefreak's signiture

Back