Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Attack speed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I didn't really know how I should put this issue in the title section, but here's the problem I'm having trouble with.

As a reference, I'm talking about GMS v83.

Let me please raise Fire Strike from Flame Wizard 3rd job advancement as an example.

When you use the skill, the fire ball starts hitting from the nearest mobs from where you are at, just like Avenger(this is also another example).

This kind of skills that have "ball" node basically first hit the mob which is standing closest to you, and it hits the next mob in the line and goes on and on.

However, I want the ball to hit the mobs at the same time, meaning I want to see the "damage" on all the mobs you're attacking at the same time, if you know what I mean.

The reason why I'm trying to figure this out is because I covered Flame Strike with Dark Chain from Battle Mage and I want the "Chain effect" to hit the mobs simultaneously, not hitting them one by one.

I hope you understand my explanation and I'm sorry I suck at explaining :p

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't really know how I should put this issue in the title section, but here's the problem I'm having trouble with.

As a reference, I'm talking about GMS v83.

Let me please raise Fire Strike from Flame Wizard 3rd job advancement as an example.

When you use the skill, the fire ball starts hitting from the nearest mobs from where you are at, just like Avenger(this is also another example).

This kind of skills that have "ball" node basically first hit the mob which is standing closest to you, and it hits the next mob in the line and goes on and on.

However, I want the ball to hit the mobs at the same time, meaning I want to see the "damage" on all the mobs you're attacking at the same time, if you know what I mean.

The reason why I'm trying to figure this out is because I covered Flame Strike with Dark Chain from Battle Mage and I want the "Chain effect" to hit the mobs simultaneously, not hitting them one by one.

I hope you understand my explanation and I'm sorry I suck at explaining :p

Thanks in advance.
you need to make sure the origins are right.... make sure the images are right.... then u go ahead and make sure there are multiple hit images ....
then you have to add the skill function of it hitting multiple times not fun but possible

Upvote 0
Back