Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [help] 062 UI WZ and cache image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ver.062
Custom UI SKILL modifications lead to cache too much image

appear Too many types of large-scale boss result !screen frozen!

How to solve the problem
Know tell me. thanks:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any screenshots? Sounds like you are using images files too large in size.

When the problem occurred
My screen appears screen frozen

huabai - [help] 062 UI WZ and  cache image - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Bit late to reply but do you have NVIDIA graphic card? Its know in 0.62 (not sure if later versions) if a lot of crap happens at once (like Zakum + full party attacking) the game starts to glitch up and show graphical errors which often leads to DC's and or plain crashes.

Maybe your skill modifications from what I see on your screenshots have too much happening at once, which is known issue after research of multiple servers to happen mostly with people using a NVIDIA graphic card.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bit late to reply but do you have NVIDIA graphic card? Its know in 0.62 (not sure if later versions) if a lot of crap happens at once (like Zakum + full party attacking) the game starts to glitch up and show graphical errors which often leads to DC's and or plain crashes.

Maybe your skill modifications from what I see on your screenshots have too much happening at once, which is known issue after research of multiple servers to happen mostly with people using a NVIDIA graphic card.

Happens on v83 more than it will v117, but after v117 I don't recall having any problems (unless I just didn't have that much WZ edits as I did before). I have NVIDIA myself and it happens to me a lot ):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank.

Back