Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Help] Where there V62 WZ files clean

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:$: Where there V62 WZ files clean
Does anyone know
give me download link

Thank.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why do these threads keep appearing, like seriously..? Does no one ever use the search bar at this site?

I realize its impossible to search for two character words, but that's what google is for, is it not?
Use the search term "site:forum.ragezone.com/f425/" + SPACEBAR + "WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR".
There are likely already quite a few threads exactly like this one, from years ago.. What is so hard about this? I am honestly at a loss here. Maybe some of the links are dead or something, I don't know, but never give up that easily! Kimberly up there linked him to the stickied post, for fucks sake.

TL;DR Do a little searching before making a thread.

On topic, if you want "clean" wz files use the "export to XML" -> "for private server" function in HaRepacker,
then move those to the "wz" folder within your source/repack, simple as that. It's what I've always done.

Anyways, good luck, and don't give up easily.
Not everyone is willing to spoon feed/waste time looking up easy to find information.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you

Why do these threads keep appearing, like seriously..? Does no one ever use the search bar at this site?

I realize its impossible to search for two character words, but that's what google is for, is it not?
Use the search term "site:forum.ragezone.com/f425/" + SPACEBAR + "WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR".
There are likely already quite a few threads exactly like this one, from years ago.. What is so hard about this? I am honestly at a loss here. Maybe some of the links are dead or something, I don't know, but never give up that easily! Kimberly up there linked him to the stickied post, for fucks sake.

TL;DR Do a little searching before making a thread.

On topic, if you want "clean" wz files use the "export to XML" -> "for private server" function in HaRepacker,
then move those to the "wz" folder within your source/repack, simple as that. It's what I've always done.

Anyways, good luck, and don't give up easily.
Not everyone is willing to spoon feed/waste time looking up easy to find information.

First of all I want to say

1.My poor English skills .I will not use the search term "site:forum.ragezone.com/f425/" + SPACEBAR + "
Even ordinary search are suffering. Forum Search display not what I want.My translations from Google

2.I tried searching Google key word is my maplestory client V62. I found a few outdated invalid Download!

3.I do not want to export XML for private serve. I just used to HaCreator.

4.You spend some time and has been modified to issue some words to me unhelpful.And I need to see the translation by Google
You said [Not everyone is willing to spoon feed/waste time looking up easy to find information.] And you say it is a waste of time to me for a long period of meaningless words. Even get a unique link in your this passage is the English version Google!

5. I do even waste time to explain to you, After Google Translation.I hope you understand.
Not everyone with the same as you imagine So lazy.

Gracias

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all I want to say

1.My poor English skills .I will not use the search term "site:forum.ragezone.com/f425/" + SPACEBAR + "
Even ordinary search are suffering. Forum Search display not what I want.My translations from Google

2.I tried searching Google key word is my maplestory client V62. I found a few outdated invalid Download!

3.I do not want to export XML for private serve. I just used to HaCreator.

4.You spend some time and has been modified to issue some words to me unhelpful.And I need to see the translation by Google
You said [Not everyone is willing to spoon feed/waste time looking up easy to find information.] And you say it is a waste of time to me for a long period of meaningless words. Even get a unique link in your this passage is the English version Google!

5. I do even waste time to explain to you, After Google Translation.I hope you understand.
Not everyone with the same as you imagine So lazy.

Gracias

1:
Alright don't take my suggestion into account, but at the same time keep in mind that:
Very few people are going to go out of their way to help a person who isn't even willing to help themselves,
especially if they haven't attempted to find a solution first.

2:
Oh, so you were actually making an attempt?..!
Awesome!! Sorry for making the assumption this thread was your first move before actually searching. I got lost in translation. My bad. Your search likely returned nothing relevant, because you are not looking for the "client", instead you specified you are looking for the "wz", which are the xmls for your server folder. I understand the creation of this thread now, sorry for my impoliteness but there are already so many exactly like this answered. The link above is from a sticky thread here..

3:
So you're lazy, but at the end of your post you call me out for it? :glare:
You asked for "Clean" wz files, and the best way to do that is to export them yourself.
I don't know what HaCreator has to do with this.

4 & 5:
Confused....
a9HVgrL - [Help] Where there V62 WZ files clean - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1:
Alright don't take my suggestion into account, but at the same time keep in mind that:
Very few people are going to go out of their way to help a person who isn't even willing to help themselves,
especially if they haven't attempted to find a solution first.

2:
Oh, so you were actually making an attempt?..!
Awesome!! Sorry for making the assumption this thread was your first move before actually searching. I got lost in translation. My bad. Your search likely returned nothing relevant, because you are not looking for the "client", instead you specified you are looking for the "wz", which are the xmls for your server folder. I understand the creation of this thread now, sorry for my impoliteness but there are already so many exactly like this answered. The link above is from a sticky thread here..

3:
So you're lazy, but at the end of your post you call me out for it? :glare:
You asked for "Clean" wz files, and the best way to do that is to export them yourself.
I don't know what HaCreator has to do with this.

4 & 5:
Confused....
a9HVgrL - [Help] Where there V62 WZ files clean - RaGEZONE Forums

1.Of course, no time can ignore this post. Do not criticize others when you do not understand the current situation

2. I got lost in translation ,As you said Translation bias. I need to create a map.XML does not need to put the server

3. Article Reference second 2.

4-5. /*翻译有偏差是正常的 正如你现在翻译我这段话 我尽量用 英语的口吻跟你述说.接下来呢..你宜家又系咪睇得明呢 黑颈二打佬?*/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.Of course, no time can ignore this post. Do not criticize others when you do not understand the current situation

2. I got lost in translation ,As you said Translation bias. I need to create a map.XML does not need to put the server

3. Article Reference second 2.

4-5. /*翻译有偏差是正常的 正如你现在翻译我这段话 我尽量用 英语的口吻跟你述说.接下来呢..你宜家又系咪睇得明呢 黑颈二打佬?*/

You're right, I should have ignored your post due entirely to the simple fact of the obviously translated thread starter, but I honestly didn't notice. Absolutely my fault.

So you need a map.xml file? Not for a server, not for the folder containing all of the xmls, but just a single Map.xml file?.. Okay, I'm sure you comprehend 100% of what you're doing here (because from what I understand this far, you don't even know what to ask for). Continue your excellent work, do you plan on going public with your server? Are you trying to fix up a source written in English, when you can't even make sense of the basics of basics? (on a English-native speaking forum, may I remind you. See how far you can get, if deciphering English is the problem then.. Oh sh*t son, get ready for a clusterfuck of bad code littered with garbage and memory leaks up the butt). I honestly honestly, and I'm not being sarcastic here, hope you're at least using the BMS leak/MapleBrazil/MapleBR releases (some of which is in Spanish, otherwise you're going to have a bad time with pretty much any of the other sources). Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against non-native English speakers, but I do have a problem with any person who doesn't even make any attempt first before coming here on RZ crying for help. Glad to hear you at least tried first, I congratulate you on that. You've surpassed most users here.

Sorry to say, but your posts make literally ZERO sense to me, and I'm trying here. I really am.
Google translate is not treating you very well, at all..

Seriously, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(not even going to translate your Spanish/Chinese to English, good joke though I see what you did there).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're right, I should have ignored your post due entirely to the simple fact of the obviously translated thread starter, but I honestly didn't notice. Absolutely my fault.

So you need a map.xml file? Not for a server, not for the folder containing all of the xmls, but just a single Map.xml file?.. Okay, I'm sure you comprehend 100% of what you're doing here (because from what I understand this far, you don't even know what to ask for). Continue your excellent work, do you plan on going public with your server? Are you trying to fix up a source written in English, when you can't even make sense of the basics of basics? (on a English-native speaking forum, may I remind you. See how far you can get, if deciphering English is the problem then.. Oh sh*t son, get ready for a clusterfuck of bad code littered with garbage and memory leaks up the butt). I honestly honestly, and I'm not being sarcastic here, hope you're at least using the BMS leak/MapleBrazil/MapleBR releases (some of which is in Spanish, otherwise you're going to have a bad time with pretty much any of the other sources). Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against non-native speakers, but I do have a problem with people who don't make any attempt first before coming here on RZ crying for help. Glad to hear you at least tried first, I congratulate you on that. You've surpassed most users here.

Sorry to say, but your posts make literally ZERO sense to me, and I'm trying here. I really am.
Google translate is not treating you very well, at all..

Seriously, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(not even going to translate your Spanish/Chinese to English, good joke though I see what you did there).

I use map editing software error. I was told ,Clients need to use the original 062
So I just need the original 062 clients. Not XML

#2 [Kimberly] give me
link.
I needed to have resolved​

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use map editing software error. I was told ,Clients need to use the original 062
So I just need the original 062 clients. Not XML

#2 [Kimberly] give me
link.
I needed to have resolved​

8/10 would read again.
[SUB]Hint: Every reply you've made thus far has made little to no sense.[/SUB]

Back