Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Importing multiple sprites from file tree?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to replace multiple sprites in a .wz file.
I am using Harepacker and have exported the .png files via tools>export selection>png.
This gave me a nice file tree with the PNG's in the correctly named folders.
After editing multiple sprites from multiple different parts of the tree, I would like to import these back and replace the sprites that were exported.
I can see when a sprite is selected I have an option to 'change image' however this required me to go sprite by sprite and is prone to human error.

What I am looking for is to be able to select the master output folder (say obj from map.wz) and have it replace any sprite that has a file in that tree (say obj/acc1/darkwood/artificiality/0/0 & obj/etc/clock/fronttime/0).

Is this possible? I have only just gotten into .wz sprite editing and it seems crazy to think everything is imported one file at a time, so I feel like I must be missing something.

Any help is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to replace multiple sprites in a .wz file.
I am using Harepacker and have exported the .png files via tools>export selection>png.
This gave me a nice file tree with the PNG's in the correctly named folders.
After editing multiple sprites from multiple different parts of the tree, I would like to import these back and replace the sprites that were exported.
I can see when a sprite is selected I have an option to 'change image' however this required me to go sprite by sprite and is prone to human error.

What I am looking for is to be able to select the master output folder (say obj from map.wz) and have it replace any sprite that has a file in that tree (say obj/acc1/darkwood/artificiality/0/0 & obj/etc/clock/fronttime/0).

Is this possible? I have only just gotten into .wz sprite editing and it seems crazy to think everything is imported one file at a time, so I feel like I must be missing something.

Any help is appreciated.

AFAIK, no public repacker has this function.

Upvote 0
Back