Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Missing v111 WZ XMLs

Reaction score
Can anyone re-upload them for me? Everywhere I look on Google links to "www.maplefags.com" which is now shut-down. Re-upload would be much appreciated! :w00t:

EDIT: Also I tried using a WZ dumper but it keeps saying it doesn't recognize the MapleStory version and bugging out.

Reaction score
Thanks! Damn that was a fast response. Do you happen to know why WZExplorer doesn't work on v111? Or is it just me. I get "Unable to determine version" even with the key set to Before 117.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Damn that was a fast response. Do you happen to know why WZExplorer doesn't work on v111? Or is it just me. I get "Unable to determine version" even with the key set to Before 117.

Try changing the encryption I guess? BMS is what is commonly used now in GMS (v115 or so it started?) and GMS is used on v111. Never used this WzExplorer though, I just dumped my XMLs in HaRepacker or WzRepacker because it really only takes a minute or two to do lol

Back