• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ How to modify the maplelib

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please understand the story before I do wrong English.

An error occurred during client modification

Version: KMS 244
IndexOutOfRangeException:
location MapleLib.WzLib.Util.WzBinaryReader.ReadString()
location: MapleLib.WzLib.Util.WzBinaryReader.ReadStringBlock(UInt32 offset)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location:HaRepackerLib.Controls.HaRepackerMainPanel.DataTree_DoubleClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
location: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e)
location: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
location: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

So who says I look for is how you modify the maplelib.dll.

repacker to say that open source've found a site I do not know how to modify.

wzexploer? Such programs are not. Guests can try that yourself.
What if I want to be when you need to modify the path and detailed description.
Or directly to modify those files for me would be appreciated.
Andoesineun who understand my explanation, I will modify my back. Much appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know the Harepacker have opne source.
but i want how to use that and how to save that

Back