Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ How to modify the maplelib

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please understand the story before I do wrong English.

An error occurred during client modification

Version: KMS 244
IndexOutOfRangeException:
location MapleLib.WzLib.Util.WzBinaryReader.ReadString()
location: MapleLib.WzLib.Util.WzBinaryReader.ReadStringBlock(UInt32 offset)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ExtractMore(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 eob, String name, String iname, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParseExtendedProp(WzBinaryReader reader, UInt32 offset, Int32 endOfBlock, String name, IWzObject parent, WzImage imgParent)
location: MapleLib.WzLib.IWzImageProperty.ParsePropertyList(UInt32 offset, WzBinaryReader reader, IWzObject parent, WzImage parentImg)
location:HaRepackerLib.Controls.HaRepackerMainPanel.DataTree_DoubleClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
location: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e)
location: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
location: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

So who says I look for is how you modify the maplelib.dll.

repacker to say that open source've found a site I do not know how to modify.

wzexploer? Such programs are not. Guests can try that yourself.
What if I want to be when you need to modify the path and detailed description.
Or directly to modify those files for me would be appreciated.
Andoesineun who understand my explanation, I will modify my back. Much appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know the Harepacker have opne source.
but i want how to use that and how to save that

Back