Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Question about coordinates / image placement.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are the coordinates for importing custom images into a WZ the top left or center of the image ?

Is there a trick to finding the x, y so placing an item does not float or clip above the player without trial and error?

I've always had to open Maple up just to test it, and can only assume others have to as well.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Open up maple and re-test over and over? Pffft, make an origin finder!

Linkerzz - Question about coordinates / image placement. - RaGEZONE Forums

I think this is my outdated one since I had so many revisions but I used to use it quite often. Pretty useful for hats, hairs, and custom emotes lol

Oh, and I had developed it with some help of a friend. There's some Paint.NET trick to get the origins and after calculating some differences from him getting the origins in Paint and loading them on the editor there were a few formulas to perfectly center the items as if they were in-game. Most people don't re-test using maple, but do the Paint.NET trick instead. ;P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open up maple and re-test over and over? Pffft, make an origin finder!

Linkerzz - Question about coordinates / image placement. - RaGEZONE Forums

I think this is my outdated one since I had so many revisions but I used to use it quite often. Pretty useful for hats, hairs, and custom emotes lol

Oh, and I had developed it with some help of a friend. There's some Paint.NET trick to get the origins and after calculating some differences from him getting the origins in Paint and loading them on the editor there were a few formulas to perfectly center the items as if they were in-game. Most people don't re-test using maple, but do the Paint.NET trick instead. ;P

Please enlighten me on this paint.net magic.

Back