Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Release][Universal] HaRepacker - New version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello! and thx for this great editor. i use it as reference when im working with my map editor.
i started a while ago, before i knew about this tool, im planning to do a mini-game and im using some objects from maplestory
one thing that i like is the background animation, even if its looks "ok" its not perfect, as im not 100% sure with the formulas.
i read in the "about" info that Koolk and God helped you with the background formulae, i would appreciate if i could get some help! :D

Reaction score
hello! and thx for this great editor. i use it as reference when im working with my map editor.
i started a while ago, before i knew about this tool, im planning to do a mini-game and im using some objects from maplestory
one thing that i like is the background animation, even if its looks "ok" its not perfect, as im not 100% sure with the formulas.
i read in the "about" info that Koolk and God helped you with the background formulae, i would appreciate if i could get some help! :D

I'm pretty sure I'm the "God" mentioned in that, because that's the nickname I went by some years ago on IRC.
Anyway, if you're capable of reading C++, you can look at the background code I have in NoLifeStory which has the latest formulas and stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot! i think i understand a bit, will try it out! :)
and im amazed of NoLifeStory, looked a youtube video! impressive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HaRepacker - New version

HaCreator will most likely never be finished, which is sad because it is an amazing piece of software. My original plan was to finalize and release it over a year and a half ago, however sudden changes in the MapleStory scene (Big Bang and all the game-destroying patches that followed it, mostly) made me quit and lose my motivation for these projects. Seeing how GMS is making the game worse with every patch and getting emptier by the day, it is highly unlikely that I will ever work seriously on my maple software again.
With all due respect, that should have made you gain motivation for these projects; so that others who feel the same way as you would be better equipped and ready to make their own versions of MapleStory; the versions you might actually have liked.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got one skill.wz cannot be edit.. how can fix ya?

anyone can help try edit this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded this program and clicked on the two boxes that popped up but nothing happened...

Back