Re: [Release][Universal] HaRepacker - New version

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

please help

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

hello! and thx for this great editor. i use it as reference when im working with my map editor.
    i started a while ago, before i knew about this tool, im planning to do a mini-game and im using some objects from maplestory
    one thing that i like is the background animation, even if its looks "ok" its not perfect, as im not 100% sure with the formulas.
    i read in the "about" info that Koolk and God helped you with the background formulae, i would appreciate if i could get some help! :D

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    679Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1baka View Post
    hello! and thx for this great editor. i use it as reference when im working with my map editor.
    i started a while ago, before i knew about this tool, im planning to do a mini-game and im using some objects from maplestory
    one thing that i like is the background animation, even if its looks "ok" its not perfect, as im not 100% sure with the formulas.
    i read in the "about" info that Koolk and God helped you with the background formulae, i would appreciate if i could get some help! :D
    I'm pretty sure I'm the "God" mentioned in that, because that's the nickname I went by some years ago on IRC.
    Anyway, if you're capable of reading C++, you can look at the background code I have in NoLifeStory which has the latest formulas and stuff.
    https://github.com/NoLifeDev/NoLifeS...background.cpp

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

thanks a lot! i think i understand a bit, will try it out! :)
    and im amazed of NoLifeStory, looked a youtube video! impressive.

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: HaRepacker - New version

Quote Originally Posted by haha01haha View Post
    HaCreator will most likely never be finished, which is sad because it is an amazing piece of software. My original plan was to finalize and release it over a year and a half ago, however sudden changes in the MapleStory scene (Big Bang and all the game-destroying patches that followed it, mostly) made me quit and lose my motivation for these projects. Seeing how GMS is making the game worse with every patch and getting emptier by the day, it is highly unlikely that I will ever work seriously on my maple software again.
    With all due respect, that should have made you gain motivation for these projects; so that others who feel the same way as you would be better equipped and ready to make their own versions of MapleStory; the versions you might actually have liked.
    Last edited by keenanb1; 1 Week Ago at 07:34 PM. Reason: the quote disappeared
    BY NekoBlair96

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement