Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleStory x Unity.

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Extra:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done a "DestinyMS" tribute coding a BossRushPQ in a v83 HeavenMS server.

Hi, i'm an old player who once played DestinyMS, maybe no1 here knows me but it's not like i care being recognized but i liked too much the PQ as DestinyMS styled it, so i tried to copied it as much as i remembered (around 10 years ago maybe not sure).

First of all i made a npc to exchange points and to enter to the PQ, originally was a Warrior Statue but i changed it:

So i coded it as well like this(mostly copied from a v111 sever):

And made a ramdom reward for every pq finished as well among some points depending on the dificult picked:

Inside it a time counter will spawn the bosses once every timer reach to 0, starting from 30secs and after the 1st boss killed then 10 secs:

Once the BossRush has been finished a NPC spawns on the middle of the platform who warps you back to KC and give you the points among the prize:

This only is coded to work with HeavenMS cuz i didn't like the one who came with it as default as well as i liked the one i wanted to have from DestinyMS. Is not as the original one but i made it most alike it as i could with my basic skills and with most i remembered. ( too many years ago lol)

If someone wants it i can share the scripts i've made and the changes i made to the source to make it work! :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a couple months of research and trial/error (wich seems like 1 year to me or so) i finally managed to implement 4th job skills for each Cygnus class for maple V83

Back