Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed that in my server, when you enter the job room, you have 1 chance out of 50 to encounter her. How is that possible? Portal script.

But no I have no plan on releasing this. Though I can give you another trick for White lady. Make a character that look exacly like her, add a blank nametag in UI.WZ, Link it to a ring in Character.wz and boom you have no names anymore. Add a yellow recolored version of "Eclipse" and there you go, spawn infront of your friend.

If your as insane as me, you might aswell want to copy/paste her face on another ID and add the bloody eyes as an expression.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I changed that in my server, when you enter the job room, you have 1 chance out of 50 to encounter her. How is that possible? Portal script.

But no I have no plan on releasing this. Though I can give you another trick for White lady. Make a character that look exacly like her, add a blank nametag in UI.WZ, Link it to a ring in Character.wz and boom you have no names anymore. Add a yellow recolored version of "Eclipse" and there you go, spawn infront of your friend.

If your as insane as me, you might aswell want to copy/paste her face on another ID and add the bloody eyes as an expression.

i would like to make a portal script like you...

but i don't know how, anyone can teach? :D

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
HOLY poop Sexy snake way here! :

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

20,000 inch long with 80% speed on the map and sexy snake way sound.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Pretty nice but the snake doesn't look maple-like and the background looks empty.

Search "Dragon Ball Z Snake Way" on youtube.
it's exacly the same background, blame akira toriyama...
(the creator of DBZ)
lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALPHA I SAW THE WHITE LADY ON UR SERVER
GO SO SCARED!!!! IM SHAKING O-O it made me jump lmfao

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I know right, you might want to add some "action" in the map so peoples don't feel like dropping something heavy on the [->] key and go AFK.

Lol actually it's really not that long... it's about half a minute + / - of walking thats all..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay,now i need the portal script for other map :D

example: i enter henesys hunting ground, and i have a chances to enter the jail room :D

anyone can help me make the portal script?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why you so bitchyyyy, jokes.
Nice wz-edittings as usual. ^^
But well, i think the Mephiles Mob attacks are pretty boring..
Well, here's my recent update.
There are more, i'm just lazy to dig all the way. It contains KMS v1.2.162/JMS v2.13]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I updated it anyway. :p
What is different? BGM added and the summons have different behavior than the original Mephiles. +Its always better to hear ingame sound.

Last edited:
Back