• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleStory x Unity.

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Extra:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done a "DestinyMS" tribute coding a BossRushPQ in a v83 HeavenMS server.

Hi, i'm an old player who once played DestinyMS, maybe no1 here knows me but it's not like i care being recognized but i liked too much the PQ as DestinyMS styled it, so i tried to copied it as much as i remembered (around 10 years ago maybe not sure).

First of all i made a npc to exchange points and to enter to the PQ, originally was a Warrior Statue but i changed it:

So i coded it as well like this(mostly copied from a v111 sever):

And made a ramdom reward for every pq finished as well among some points depending on the dificult picked:

Inside it a time counter will spawn the bosses once every timer reach to 0, starting from 30secs and after the 1st boss killed then 10 secs:

Once the BossRush has been finished a NPC spawns on the middle of the platform who warps you back to KC and give you the points among the prize:

This only is coded to work with HeavenMS cuz i didn't like the one who came with it as default as well as i liked the one i wanted to have from DestinyMS. Is not as the original one but i made it most alike it as i could with my basic skills and with most i remembered. ( too many years ago lol)

If someone wants it i can share the scripts i've made and the changes i made to the source to make it work! :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a couple months of research and trial/error (wich seems like 1 year to me or so) i finally managed to implement 4th job skills for each Cygnus class for maple V83

Back