Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Reaction score
No offense, but why are you talking like it's nothing.. It may be a piece of cake for you. But that doesn't give you the right to talk like that. -.-

In away Alpha is right. Don't get me wrong, I like your wings but adding items and such isn't really hard. Making your own is. TO add an item it's just adding the String and the item to char.wz. Not soo hard.

Not saying you're noob and suck at this but just saying it isn't that hard.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In away Alpha is right. Don't get me wrong, I like your wings but adding items and such isn't really hard. Making your own is. TO add an item it's just adding the String and the item to char.wz. Not soo hard.

I know that it isn't that hard, but to me it just seemed like he talked it down "Let me guess" gave me that idea.

Im not? I actualy think it's a good idea, probably not giving it to everyone in a server because it would look weird, but to use it as a godly Admin is a great idea.

Also, I did not notice any negative remarks in my post, can you state them for me please?

"Let me guess" sounds like you know everything, and thus talk him down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyway, yeah. Good Job!

Good job at what?
We should probably get back on topic though..

@On-Topic: I like the wings, and I do agree with alpha on this, it would be cool as a GM cape only and not a player cape, 20 people with that cape in FM, you'd be blinded..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Black magician

Well, I made this A LONG TIME AGO, and I will remake it completely soon

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

This boss will be like zakum, you need to kill the hands to hit the boss. So far, its only 3 images with balrog's effect, I will show the final result once im done xP

PROJECT STARTED!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Making an item is hard? You're shittin' me right? Go get lost...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some people are not smart enough on how to find origins. Go get lost...
Indeed, making your own item from scratch can be hard, you have to design it, animate it most of the time and find the origins for each pose.

(Anyway, why are people even fighting over this topic...)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL,next time I won't post my pictures ><" !!
Thanks for everyone but in fact ,it is a nubish work :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Small Beginner's world project ;) Nothing much though.

Basic Storyline
I cannot post the full storyline yet. It's completed though.
Sedaitsu is a beginner's island with different regions.

In the Western Region, we have a small forest from the protagonists house ( You ) towards the center of the island, where SeitsuVillage is, the only town on the island.

In the Northen Region, there used to be a beautiful park, but it was later destroyed by a crashed Asteroid. The land here is now scarred and only burnt trees and rubble remain.

The Eastern Region consists of a deep jungle that eventually leads to a beach.

And the Southern Region consists of a deep forest.

World Map
Just to give you a more general idea of the project, here's a world map I made ( Sorry for WaterMarking ):

It's obviously not completed yet, because I stopped working on it. Apparently you can't implent World Maps into a server ( Really ticked me off when I found out about this ) and my only choice is to replace Maple Island (something I'm not willing to do ).
I'll find a solution eventually!

Northen Region, Southern region and the Beach aren't complete yet ;)
Hope you like it so far! :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well not that hard but
cool one,called 'Purity Cape' - except for the white cape it summons
these awsome wings ;D .. !!

I'm kinda new to wz editing but how did you get the huge butt purple wings? I kind of have an idea on how to add it in but where did you find the purple wings?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Custom jobs showoff. (v.83)

If only this topic was more alive... I wouldn't be double posting. xP

Theses are all the job covers I made so far.
Aran (Reorganization) = Aran
Evan = Cleric
Dual Blade (Reorganization) = Bandit
Battle Mage = I/L Mage
Wild Hunter = Crossbowman
Mechanic / Cannoneer = Gunslinger
Mercedes = Hunter
Demon Slayer = F/P Mage
Phantom = Assassin
Mikhail = Dawn warrior
Guitarist = Brawler
Angel = Spearman
Esper = Paladin
Uchiha = Fighter

P.S. Sorry for the "advertising" but im pretty sure 90% of you guys know me... so yeah.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is how it work:

1-Perion#1
2-Job place #1
3-Perion#2
4-Job place #2 (Script start a weird sound)
5-Perion#3 (Auto portals near the NPC) (Red dot added on the minimap's image)
6-Perion#4 (Unkillable boss, you must die to exit)
7-Glitch map#1 (Your character fall into a auto portal)
8-Glitch map#2 (A npc open up 2 text which cause D/C and have the NPC on the login menu)

i would like to know about the script, could u share? :D

i gonna scared my younger brother in my noob hamachi server

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i would like to know about the script, could u share? :D

i gonna scared my younger brother in my noob hamachi server

I doubt he's gonna give the script to you as it's on his live server as well and he doesn't plan on releasing it but it should be fairly simple just by looking through the other portal scripts.

Auto-portals are very easy to be done, shouldn't be a problem and it's just basically warping everywhere except the weird sound part.
He also just practically gave you how the thing works, shouldn't be hard at all.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I doubt he's gonna give the script to you as it's on his live server as well and he doesn't plan on releasing it but it should be fairly simple just by looking through the other portal scripts.

Auto-portals are very easy to be done, shouldn't be a problem and it's just basically warping everywhere except the weird sound part.
He also just practically gave you how the thing works, shouldn't be hard at all.

yea i hope he will give me too!

sure funny for my younger brother, see him cry :w00t:

Back