Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL i was waiting to come on KMS instead. ^^
Don't really bother with KMST files lol.

Since when it's out on KMS i can experience it myself and add it in.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maple0001 - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
*Cough* Why don't you show off yours? Or give a decent CNC atleast.

Just telling the truth, bro.... I don't see why you guys are freaking out like immatures.
I will show mine soon enough.

cool story bro tell it again..

Not as cool as this...
Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S.
Your UI was REALLY awful. and you have to accept facts, if you don't
you're never going to improve.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
P.S.
Your UI was REALLY awful. and you have to accept facts, if you don't
you're never going to improve.

You're being outright rude.
Your statement is unjustified and unless you say why it's awful exactly, you're being rude for no reason whatsoever.

Unjustified: It's ugly, I hate it and you should kill yourself.
Justified: It's ugly because the colors you used do not mix well and it seems like a poorly recolored version of the original UI.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
You're being outright rude.
Your statement is unjustified and unless you say why it's awful exactly, you're being rude for no reason whatsoever.

Unjustified: It's ugly, I hate it and you should kill yourself.
Justified: It's ugly because the colors you used do not mix well and it seems like a poorly recolored version of the original UI.

Not trying to be rude bro. if you watched his video you would know why i said that,
It's like total ugly but yeah, maybe it's outdated so it may be irrelevant for now.
And yeah you're right about that, but how do you want me to say it, I'm not even
sure how to explain that... it was just pretty awful.
If he asked for advices how to make it better or make a new one, I would definitely help him
with that. but instead of doing that, he posted this crap:

cool story bro tell it again..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude bro. if you watched his video you would know why i said that,
It's like total ugly but yeah, maybe it's outdated so it may be irrelevant for now.
And yeah you're right about that, but how do you want me to say it, I'm not even
If he asked for advices how to make it better or make a new one, I would definitely help him
You're the only one in this topic that complain about our UI, just saying... Hell, the showoff wasn't about the UI in the first place. If atleast you gave CNC instead of just trashing it. (Who ever your throwing your opinion at)

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I've watched the video plenty of times already.
But what you said is still rude, if you don't know how to say it, don't say it. If you aren't going to contribute, then don't. Saying "It's ugly." won't help nor solve anything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys, FightDesign is entitled to his own opinion. If he wants to be an butt about it then let him be one. Just forget about it and move on. If you can't take guys like this then you shouldn't even be WZ Editting in the first place.
Not everyone is going to like your stuff.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
You'r the only one in this topic that complain about our UI, just saying... Hell, the showoff wasn't about the UI in the first place. If atleast you gave CNC instead of just trashing it. (Who ever your throwing your opinion at)

Why do you keep saying "our", did i tell you anything about your UI? i didn't refer to EVERY one you know.
there was like 2 people will really terrible UI's, i mean as terrible as someone that just learned what Paint is,
I can't really help to people who don't help themselves. if they want to improve, they should start doing soemthing
with them selves and for example, learn Photoshop. and don't question my abilities, I've done much and I am quite
experienced in designing, editing, AND coding so if you guys can't accept reviews, just don't post anything here.
And I WILL post many screenshots here soon and I WILL accept your reviews, you could say your opinions and I
will accept them, unlike some of you.
+1 to the guy above me, just that I'm not being an butt, I'm placing facts.

Back