Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ cool chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i found these cool chairs while play male and they look cool

Albino - cool chairs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice leech from my server :) Try to have some respect for people and their work.. especially those who designed those chairs for me. No big surprise from this community anyways

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stealing and releasing is pretty lame, to say the least

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Became interesting:How can you protect your resources from such cases?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah stop stealing from nexon you fucks

Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.

If you haven't realized it, a majority of the content in your game files belong to Nexon. Not only are you infringing on Nexon's copyright, you are also taking from various anime. Pretending to be DChaos doesn't make you original, nor does it make you better than any other server using .wz files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you haven't realized it, a majority of the content in your game files belong to Nexon. Not only are you infringing on Nexon's copyright, you are also taking from various anime. Pretending to be DChaos doesn't make you original, nor does it make you any better than any other server using .wz files.

Pretending? My butt. I have a few sprites from DChaos that I asked permission to use long time ago. Those sprites I do not take credit for and we speak a few weapons and effects. Everything including those chairs are made by spriters that I am friends with from MapleMation. I'm pretty sure I know you from years ago leeching everywhere you could but apologize if am wrong about that part. still doesn't change the fact that this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own. People who steal/leech are just respectless.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretending? My butt. I have a few sprites from DChaos that I asked permission to use long time ago. Those sprites I do not take credit for and we speak a few weapons and effects. Everything including those chairs are made by spriters that I am friends with from MapleMation. I'm pretty sure I know you from years ago leeching everywhere you could but apologize if am wrong about that part. still doesn't change the fact that this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own. People who steal/leech are just respectless.

Your fragile ego is preventing you from seeing the hypocrisy in your actions and your words. Try to think about this for a second. You are stealing content from someone else: an actual company who rightfully owns all assets in this game, as well as whatever company owns the character designs for your beloved Naurto chairs. What you are doing is no better than any other low level leech. Take pride in the fact you're a thief in a community of thieves. Accept that your (along with every other) MapleStory private server is immoral, report this thread for 'leaking content', and get on with your day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your fragile ego is preventing you from seeing the hypocrisy in your actions and your words. Try to think about this for a second. You are stealing content from someone else: an actual company who rightfully owns all assets in this game, as well as whatever company owns the character designs for your beloved Naurto chairs. What you are doing is no better than any other low level leech. Take pride in the fact you're a thief in a community of thieves. Accept that your (along with every other) MapleStory private server is immoral, report this thread for 'leaking content', and get on with your day.

I completly agree with Umbreon..
I could understand why Fein4N is frustrated but at end we're all doing the same inlcuding him because we copy the entire game and put our names on it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I completly agree with Umbreon..
I could understand why Fein4N is frustrated but at end we're all doing the same inlcuding him because we copy the entire game and put our names on it...
This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad. Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understanding is love! So far I didn't see anyone leeching from you, I only saw you leeching from ragezone while complaining that people are stealing your WZ files, where do you think you got your source from?
We all see you're very proud of your work but many people invested so much more time on the actual source than you did on your WZ files.

duck leechers, right?
http://prntscr.com/lcahl4

Don't tell me this, and most likely many other things in your server weren't "influenced" from other resources.
I see progress among the leechers, this is how MapleStory private servers developed throughout the years.

Recruiting members for our official club:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understanding is love! So far I didn't see anyone leeching from you, I only saw you leeching from ragezone while complaining that people are stealing your WZ files, where do you think you got your source from?
We all see you're very proud of your work but many people invested so much more time on the actual source than you did on your WZ files.

duck leechers, right?
http://prntscr.com/lcahl4

Don't tell me this, and most likely many other things in your server weren't "influenced" from other resources.
I see progress among the leechers, this is how MapleStory private servers developed throughout the years.

Recruiting members for our official club:
L0L whoever made that must've been really salty at lucian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad. Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.

That's a good point, it's very true that people copied it because they don't have te resources or talent themselves.
Even if i had the skills, i would probably have taken some stuff too from your work (not for an official server tho.) i mean common it's awesome!
But at the other hand, it doesn't surprise me that such things happen because there is an entire community with people who all do these kinds of stuf and it's pretty normal here.
Trust me i really do understand why you are so frustrated, but i could also understand the people who say that you shouldn't be.

At the end, they can't steal your talent too so that's still what makes your work unique.

I think that there's been enough bm talk here, maybe we should all stop about it now?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

I am not trying to hate, but I think you unnecessarily got aggressive by saying "No big surprise from this community anyways". You automatically associate everyone of this community to a low standard. By doing so, you indirectly attacked the wrong audience. Also, the naruto chairs were in the dchoas files(I was a GM on dchaos along Eric, Paradox and Dray). So if someone said they "made" those for you, they lied to you.

I can agree its amazing to see your dedication, it's definitely something
a majority of the community lacks, but what makes people take another as a joke comes down to maturity. Knowing when to shrug something stupid off or just ignoring it all together. Regardless of dedication and ability.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am not trying to hate, but I think you unnecessarily got aggressive by saying "No big surprise from this community anyways". You automatically associate everyone of this community to a low standard. By doing so, you indirectly attacked the wrong audience. Also, the naruto chairs were in the dchoas files(I was a GM on dchaos along Eric, Paradox and Dray). So if someone said they "made" those for you, they lied to you.

I can agree its amazing to see your dedication, it's definitely something
a majority of the community lacks, but what makes people take another as a joke comes down to maturity. Knowing when to shrug something stupid off or just ignoring it all together. Regardless of dedication and ability.

You are completely right however to comment on the 'They were in dchaos' I know they had naruto chairs or a susano'o chair atleast. Those chairs however aren't from there. They are made by a guy called Takiden from MapleMation. He even showd me the rough sketch as he went on creating them and animating them. I think a lot are thinking the susano'o chair is from there though, but i completely agree with you however. I think it's best to just stop the discussion tho

Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone that leaks are allowed on RageZone. You are allowed to release content made by others. Just please make sure you properly credit who made the content and don't try to claim someone else's hard work as your own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone that leaks are allowed on RageZone. You are allowed to release content made by others. Just please make sure you properly credit who made the content and don't try to claim someone else's hard work as your own.
I don't see any credit for me or Takiden of MapleMation and the 'posters' account is a troll account anyways, thanks for clarifaction though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back