Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ cool chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LucianMS isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a server with such an ability and skills with WZ editing? Lucian puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a server with their skill and passion for the game again. Aries breaks records. Ossyria breaks records. Lucian breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
LucianMS isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a server with such an ability and skills with WZ editing? Lucian puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a server with their skill and passion for the game again. Aries breaks records. Ossyria breaks records. Lucian breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

You are not actually helping them in anyway by the way. You are a nobody who is proving feint's comment right when he said "no big surprise from this community anyways". Bigs mouths like you bring a server down by causing unnecessary drama. Anytime anyone was doubted, those who let their actions and what theyre passionate about speak for itself is generally the one who can actually prove people wrong.

The forum moderator already mentioned the case and feint already said he wants this behind him.

You can keep your empty words and magic, I prefer nothing because everyone should have the right to let their own work speak for themselves without loudmouths who is nothing to society bring people down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You are not actually helping them in anyway by the way. You are a nobody who is proving feint's comment right when he said "no big surprise from this community anyways". Bigs mouths like you bring a server down by causing unnecessary drama. Anytime anyone was doubted, those who let their actions and what theyre passionate about speak for itself is generally the one who can actually prove people wrong.

The forum moderator already mentioned the case and feint already said he wants this behind him.

You can keep your empty words and magic, I prefer nothing because everyone should have the right to let their own work speak for themselves without loudmouths who is nothing to society bring people down.

I think its hilarious u kids talking about FeinT. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I think its hilarious u kids talking about FeinT. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

I am in awe at your stupidity. Do you choose to be ignorant because you are genuinely stupid or do you chose to do so because you feel confident living in feint's shadow?

Reaction score
I don't see any credit for me or Takiden of MapleMation and the 'posters' account is a troll account anyways, thanks for clarifaction though.

That's because nobody cares about you or your feelings. Leaks are allowed, properly crediting is optional, OP decided not to credit. Case closed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That moment quackers got baited by blatantly obvious copy-pasta memes from (probably) one of the few people here that actually knows the value of open source projects. These are wonderful times to be alive!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am in awe at your stupidity. Do you choose to be ignorant because you are genuinely stupid or do you chose to do so because you feel confident living in feint's shadow?

I am currently working for Nexon. I am the main director of the game's content and I am responsible for directing Arcane River, Korean Folk Town, Omega Sector and Mushroom Shrine Tales! I also do all of the WZ edits for Lucian. Editing Map.wz via Nexon Hammer Editor and downing Soylent as we speak.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im sorry mates this took a few days to write because i have life 7 days a week praying to lord and saviour feint.

Nice leech from my server :) Try to have some respect for people and their work.. especially those who designed those chairs for me. No big surprise from this community anyways
oof mate why you dissing on f425 community? Without it you would be no where and your rubbish dchaos copy wouldnt have any players.
Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.

bigger oof holy duck ur e-penis must be huge to think everyone is stealing from your server or dchaos (oh poop wait you're actually stealing from dchaos omegalul)
No one gives a duck about your server. The only reason I was even aware of it is cause a real dev got added to admin cuz he was nice enough to fix some expl0its that were crashing it every day and showing how stupid you were by announcing "new server more ram no more lag".
this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own.
oooooooooooof lets keep making oof bigger. You don't take money for neckson's stuff? Any money you make is theft, you're stealing potential profits from neckson by running an emulated version of their game. It doesn't matter if u sell your own edits (keyword: edits) or content in the actual live version of the game. You are taking money for their stuff, using their files, anything you add to their game files means nothing.

People who steal/leech are just respectless.

i hope you are including yourself in that generalization of people. Aint no one got respect for a dchaos copy with no idea how to run a server.
This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad.

get a life omegalul

Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
good god mate what the duck goes on in ur head? Did you just compare urself stealing copyrighted content from neckson and multiple weeb companies to 2 maplestory servers stealing content from each other and say it's not the same?
This is the dumbest poop i've ever heard on f425... You know who doesn't have talent? You. Your team. You already know this because your server has 0 original work. You copy anime, you copy neckson, you change the images up a little but its all stolen. You are far more in the red than people who leak your additions to the wz files. Go do something original, copyright it, then say you can't compare those two things. Your ego is at 100 and it needs to go back down to 0 because you have no right to be up where you think you are.

oh ye ps: why the duck are u dating ur players and making them gm? and why the duck is half ur staff dating the players like what the duck just change ur server name to mapletindr. duck sake mate go outside and actually talk to a girl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes sorry i got these from lucian ! they have amny coo anime things and these chars are my fave ! they also have a reall cool monster energy drink npc !

monsterEnergyDrink - cool chairs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's 2018. Who really cares if your stuff got ripped. Even if it's technically not even yours.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Why do people make new accounts just to post? I has confusion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^ I rarely use Ragezone, so I don't have a permanent account. Instead I use a temporary email to create one, in order to post for as long as I can remember the account name and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back