Jan 2017 Join Date
    105Posts

Re: cool chairs

Photo?

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

Nice leech from my server :) Try to have some respect for people and their work.. especially those who designed those chairs for me. No big surprise from this community anyways
    Last edited by Feint4N; 28-10-18 at 06:52 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    33Posts

Stealing sprites and wz xml is very homosexual my dude

True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

Stealing and releasing is pretty lame, to say the least

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    100Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    Stealing and releasing is pretty lame, to say the least
    Yeah stop stealing from nexon you fucks

you're all low level leeches

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    18Posts

Became interesting:How can you protect your resources from such cases?)

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

[QUOTE=Umbreon;8911003]Yeah stop stealing from nexon you fucks

Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    100Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feint4N View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    Yeah stop stealing from nexon you fucks

Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.
    If you haven't realized it, a majority of the content in your game files belong to Nexon. Not only are you infringing on Nexon's copyright, you are also taking from various anime. Pretending to be DChaos doesn't make you original, nor does it make you better than any other server using .wz files.

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

If you haven't realized it, a majority of the content in your game files belong to Nexon. Not only are you infringing on Nexon's copyright, you are also taking from various anime. Pretending to be DChaos doesn't make you original, nor does it make you any better than any other server using .wz files.
    Pretending? My ass. I have a few sprites from DChaos that I asked permission to use long time ago. Those sprites I do not take credit for and we speak a few weapons and effects. Everything including those chairs are made by spriters that I am friends with from MapleMation. I'm pretty sure I know you from years ago leeching everywhere you could but apologize if am wrong about that part. still doesn't change the fact that this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own. People who steal/leech are just respectless.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    100Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feint4N View Post
    Pretending? My ass. I have a few sprites from DChaos that I asked permission to use long time ago. Those sprites I do not take credit for and we speak a few weapons and effects. Everything including those chairs are made by spriters that I am friends with from MapleMation. I'm pretty sure I know you from years ago leeching everywhere you could but apologize if am wrong about that part. still doesn't change the fact that this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own. People who steal/leech are just respectless.
    Your fragile ego is preventing you from seeing the hypocrisy in your actions and your words. Try to think about this for a second. You are stealing content from someone else: an actual company who rightfully owns all assets in this game, as well as whatever company owns the character designs for your beloved Naurto chairs. What you are doing is no better than any other low level leech. Take pride in the fact you're a thief in a community of thieves. Accept that your (along with every other) MapleStory private server is immoral, report this thread for 'leaking content', and get on with your day.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    65Posts

Your fragile ego is preventing you from seeing the hypocrisy in your actions and your words. Try to think about this for a second. You are stealing content from someone else: an actual company who rightfully owns all assets in this game, as well as whatever company owns the character designs for your beloved Naurto chairs. What you are doing is no better than any other low level leech. Take pride in the fact you're a thief in a community of thieves. Accept that your (along with every other) MapleStory private server is immoral, report this thread for 'leaking content', and get on with your day.
    I completly agree with Umbreon..
    I could understand why Fein4N is frustrated but at end we're all doing the same inlcuding him because we copy the entire game and put our names on it...

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redicated View Post
    I completly agree with Umbreon..
    I could understand why Fein4N is frustrated but at end we're all doing the same inlcuding him because we copy the entire game and put our names on it...
    This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad. Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    I'm not sureLocation
    39Posts

Understanding is love! So far I didn't see anyone leeching from you, I only saw you leeching from ragezone while complaining that people are stealing your WZ files, where do you think you got your source from?
    We all see you're very proud of your work but many people invested so much more time on the actual source than you did on your WZ files.

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Fuck leechers, right?
    http://prntscr.com/lcahl4
    https://i.imgur.com/XGUktW4.png

Don't tell me this, and most likely many other things in your server weren't "influenced" from other resources.
    I see progress among the leechers, this is how MapleStory private servers developed throughout the years.

Recruiting members for our official club:
    LucianMS Meme Club
    Last edited by ImAwake; 30-10-18 at 04:14 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImAwake View Post
    Understanding is love! So far I didn't see anyone leeching from you, I only saw you leeching from ragezone while complaining that people are stealing your WZ files, where do you think you got your source from?
    We all see you're very proud of your work but many people invested so much more time on the actual source than you did on your WZ files.

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Fuck leechers, right?
    http://prntscr.com/lcahl4
    https://i.imgur.com/XGUktW4.png

Don't tell me this, and most likely many other things in your server weren't "influenced" from other resources.
    I see progress among the leechers, this is how MapleStory private servers developed throughout the years.

Recruiting members for our official club:
    LucianMS Meme Club
    L0L whoever made that must've been really salty at lucian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement