Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    65Posts

Re: cool chairs

cool chairs
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint4N View Post
    This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad. Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.
    That's a good point, it's very true that people copied it because they don't have te resources or talent themselves.
    Even if i had the skills, i would probably have taken some stuff too from your work (not for an official server tho.) i mean common it's awesome!
    But at the other hand, it doesn't surprise me that such things happen because there is an entire community with people who all do these kinds of stuf and it's pretty normal here.
    Trust me i really do understand why you are so frustrated, but i could also understand the people who say that you shouldn't be.

At the end, they can't steal your talent too so that's still what makes your work unique.

I think that there's been enough bm talk here, maybe we should all stop about it now?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    Yeah stop stealing from nexon you fucks

Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.
    I am not trying to hate, but I think you unnecessarily got aggressive by saying "No big surprise from this community anyways". You automatically associate everyone of this community to a low standard. By doing so, you indirectly attacked the wrong audience. Also, the naruto chairs were in the dchoas files(I was a GM on dchaos along Eric, Paradox and Dray). So if someone said they "made" those for you, they lied to you.

I can agree its amazing to see your dedication, it's definitely something
    a majority of the community lacks, but what makes people take another as a joke comes down to maturity. Knowing when to shrug something stupid off or just ignoring it all together. Regardless of dedication and ability.

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zydee View Post

I am not trying to hate, but I think you unnecessarily got aggressive by saying "No big surprise from this community anyways". You automatically associate everyone of this community to a low standard. By doing so, you indirectly attacked the wrong audience. Also, the naruto chairs were in the dchoas files(I was a GM on dchaos along Eric, Paradox and Dray). So if someone said they "made" those for you, they lied to you.

I can agree its amazing to see your dedication, it's definitely something
    a majority of the community lacks, but what makes people take another as a joke comes down to maturity. Knowing when to shrug something stupid off or just ignoring it all together. Regardless of dedication and ability.
    You are completely right however to comment on the 'They were in dchaos' I know they had naruto chairs or a susano'o chair atleast. Those chairs however aren't from there. They are made by a guy called Takiden from MapleMation. He even showd me the rough sketch as he went on creating them and animating them. I think a lot are thinking the susano'o chair is from there though, but i completely agree with you however. I think it's best to just stop the discussion tho

MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    707Posts

I'd like to remind everyone that leaks are allowed on RageZone. You are allowed to release content made by others. Just please make sure you properly credit who made the content and don't try to claim someone else's hard work as your own.

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retep998 View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone that leaks are allowed on RageZone. You are allowed to release content made by others. Just please make sure you properly credit who made the content and don't try to claim someone else's hard work as your own.
    I don't see any credit for me or Takiden of MapleMation and the 'posters' account is a troll account anyways, thanks for clarifaction though.
    Last edited by Feint4N; 01-11-18 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

InactiveRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    54Posts

LucianMS isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a server with such an ability and skills with WZ editing? Lucian puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a server with their skill and passion for the game again. Aries breaks records. Ossyria breaks records. Lucian breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shavit View Post
    LucianMS isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a server with such an ability and skills with WZ editing? Lucian puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a server with their skill and passion for the game again. Aries breaks records. Ossyria breaks records. Lucian breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
    You are not actually helping them in anyway by the way. You are a nobody who is proving feint's comment right when he said "no big surprise from this community anyways". Bigs mouths like you bring a server down by causing unnecessary drama. Anytime anyone was doubted, those who let their actions and what theyre passionate about speak for itself is generally the one who can actually prove people wrong.

The forum moderator already mentioned the case and feint already said he wants this behind him.

You can keep your empty words and magic, I prefer nothing because everyone should have the right to let their own work speak for themselves without loudmouths who is nothing to society bring people down.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    54Posts

You are not actually helping them in anyway by the way. You are a nobody who is proving feint's comment right when he said "no big surprise from this community anyways". Bigs mouths like you bring a server down by causing unnecessary drama. Anytime anyone was doubted, those who let their actions and what theyre passionate about speak for itself is generally the one who can actually prove people wrong.

The forum moderator already mentioned the case and feint already said he wants this behind him.

You can keep your empty words and magic, I prefer nothing because everyone should have the right to let their own work speak for themselves without loudmouths who is nothing to society bring people down.
    I think its hilarious u kids talking about FeinT. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shavit View Post
    I think its hilarious u kids talking about FeinT. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    I am in awe at your stupidity. Do you choose to be ignorant because you are genuinely stupid or do you chose to do so because you feel confident living in feint's shadow?

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    2,009Posts

I don't see any credit for me or Takiden of MapleMation and the 'posters' account is a troll account anyways, thanks for clarifaction though.
    That's because nobody cares about you or your feelings. Leaks are allowed, properly crediting is optional, OP decided not to credit. Case closed.
    https://mapleme.me/
    The memes of the Maple community all in one place.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    238Posts

That moment quackers got baited by blatantly obvious copy-pasta memes from (probably) one of the few people here that actually knows the value of open source projects. These are wonderful times to be alive!
    What's mine is yours,
    for a price.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    54Posts

I am in awe at your stupidity. Do you choose to be ignorant because you are genuinely stupid or do you chose to do so because you feel confident living in feint's shadow?
    I am currently working for Nexon. I am the main director of the game's content and I am responsible for directing Arcane River, Korean Folk Town, Omega Sector and Mushroom Shrine Tales! I also do all of the WZ edits for Lucian. Editing Map.wz via Nexon Hammer Editor and downing Soylent as we speak.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

How tf. -.-

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    60Posts

im sorry mates this took a few days to write because i have life 7 days a week praying to lord and saviour feint.

Nice leech from my server :) Try to have some respect for people and their work.. especially those who designed those chairs for me. No big surprise from this community anyways
    oof mate why you dissing on f425 community? Without it you would be no where and your rubbish dchaos copy wouldnt have any players.
    Yes, cus those chairs are from nexon and not my server <3 This leak just shows how talentless this community is. Everyone stealing from either my server or D.ChaosMS' old wz files lmao.
    bigger oof holy fuck ur e-penis must be huge to think everyone is stealing from your server or dchaos (oh shit wait you're actually stealing from dchaos omegalul)
    No one gives a fuck about your server. The only reason I was even aware of it is cause a real dev got added to admin cuz he was nice enough to fix some expl0its that were crashing it every day and showing how stupid you were by announcing "new server more ram no more lag".
    this community still steals from others without permission in 2018. Yes, we use Nexon's property and so does every other server however I do not take money(donations) for nexon's stuff, only my own.
    oooooooooooof lets keep making oof bigger. You don't take money for neckson's stuff? Any money you make is theft, you're stealing potential profits from neckson by running an emulated version of their game. It doesn't matter if u sell your own edits (keyword: edits) or content in the actual live version of the game. You are taking money for their stuff, using their files, anything you add to their game files means nothing.

People who steal/leech are just respectless.
    i hope you are including yourself in that generalization of people. Aint no one got respect for a dchaos copy with no idea how to run a server.
    This is about respect for other maplestory private servers. Try to work on a server for as how long as I have and have so many talented spriters make stuff for you just to have people steal it. I'm pretty sure you get why im mad.
    get a life omegalul

Yes, im a thief for using nexon assets and for having things made from anime but you cannot compare that to having other servers steal your work because they don't have the resources or talent themselves.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
    good god mate what the fuck goes on in ur head? Did you just compare urself stealing copyrighted content from neckson and multiple weeb companies to 2 maplestory servers stealing content from each other and say it's not the same?
    This is the dumbest shit i've ever heard on f425... You know who doesn't have talent? You. Your team. You already know this because your server has 0 original work. You copy anime, you copy neckson, you change the images up a little but its all stolen. You are far more in the red than people who leak your additions to the wz files. Go do something original, copyright it, then say you can't compare those two things. Your ego is at 100 and it needs to go back down to 0 because you have no right to be up where you think you are.

oh ye ps: why the fuck are u dating ur players and making them gm? and why the fuck is half ur staff dating the players like what the fuck just change ur server name to mapletindr. fuck sake mate go outside and actually talk to a girl

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    253Posts

Adding into Rebirth currently thanks for the release !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement