Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Custom WZ Edits Release (v83)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first and last release lol.
Pretty much what was edited was the character.wz file.
I'll post all the download links here but if you want a preview and further explanations just click the following .
You can ignore the adult content warning, I just used that notif to scare off pussies.

This release isn't even finished but I thought it might be useful for some of you aspiring private server owners and/or leechers.
If you want to use my stuff, I suggest you create a separate test server so you can see what you like and don't like, etc.
Download at your own risk I guess?
Too lazy to fetch the virus scan link so find it yourself.

Downloads:
- includes Character, Effect, ETC, Item, String, UI
- for the ids to all of my lovely edits.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First release that pains me to see, unfortunate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to use my stuff
Well, the least you could do is credit me for most of this wz, but nice release anyway? xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Age If you clicked my link you would see that I wrote "As a bonus, I stole some wz files from other servers so that everything is pretty much updated to the latest MapleStory" .
Lol I meant "my stuff" as in what I added in myself.
I mean, if you want me to credit you, I can. But Idk what you made since I just browsed random servers for them. I don't even play private servers anymore lol

Back