Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ KMS,GMS, And JMS Chairs for v83

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.
This is my first..release..
And Uhm, this is 3 item.wz's that have different server chairs inside of them.
It's all in one rar file. But each item.wz has:
Korean MapleStory Chairs.(Newest Update).
Global Maplestory Chairs.(Version 102).
Japanese MapleStory Chairs.(Version Unknown but it's close to current.)

That is all. Link is below:

Good-Bye. :closedeyes:
By the way, Tell me if any of them don't work. I will work on them. and reupload. c:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to find and get the chairs. It isn't for v83 since you can add any chair to any version. You could of just merged all the chairs into 1 file instead of 3 though. No hate towards you. Just speaking my mind.

I guess it's alright for people who are lazy though.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to find and get the chairs. It isn't for v83 since you can add any chair to any version. You could of just merged all the chairs into 1 file instead of 3 though. No hate towards you. Just speaking my mind.

I guess it's alright for people who are lazy though.

Well, I would have done that..But I was like half alsleep.
So I was not thinking straight. :mellow:
Also, you can add all the chairs to ALL versions? Because when you add certain chairs to like.. v62 the chairs are missing parts..Do you have to like code it or something to make it work fully? :huh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by v62 chairs missing parts?

You can simply take the latest GMS Item.wz and add chairs from other Maplestory games like JMS, KMS(T), CMS, EMS and etc into all 1. There will be multi of them so you'd most likely have to look at each chair to make sure you're not repeating. Then you can also even make your own chairs.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by v62 chairs missing parts?

You can simply take the latest GMS Item.wz and add chairs from other Maplestory games like JMS, KMS(T), CMS, EMS and etc into all 1. There will be multi of them so you'd most likely have to look at each chair to make sure you're not repeating. Then you can also even make your own chairs.

Like way before when I had a v62 server..I looked at the 301.img (Chairs) and I noticed that some of the chairs have effect and then effect2 but effect2 didn't work in v62.(EX.) So if a chair had the head as effect and effect2 was the body, the head would be there but the body would be missing because it was effect2.:mellow:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks but where to check the new items?

If you add new chairs you won't just find them so again you'd need to either find a handbook that is apart of their version of the chairs or look though the wz file.

Also @ TestMS if you could it would help people f you added the String.wz for each so they could take names and description of each chair. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its really not that simple unless you just Copy and Paste them but great job also link is broken.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really. Really? This was posted in November 2011, I highly doubt anyone still has it. And it was only like v97 back then, correct me if im incorrect but its way outdated.

Back