Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Mario Wii World FM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mario Wii World FM

Download:

Elem8100 - Mario Wii World FM - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont play maplestory but this looks awesome. Makes me want to start getting into maple story servers. Nice job

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That look impressive, I might aswell try it up. XD

If I were to make a training map out of the objects you made, would you let me if I give credit?
(In game like the NPC say "Made by:")

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you are awesome elem ,, since u r online right now ,, please come xat.com/reyaddev i want to talk to u very much i want to know u more.

~if any mod see if i advertise and its anti-rule u can edit my post

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I tried adding the three files that were given, the 910000000.img file to Map 9, the Obj Mario.img and the Back Mario.img into the correct files but nothing has changed, can someone help me out please? Pm me or reply back here please and thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well thats the thing, I'm quite new to all of this, & trying to learn without asking for help but if i can ask what do you mean dump my Map.wz ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I was able to dump my Map.wz file with using the Wzrepacker but the thing is even after Dumping it, it didn't work. I did it for Skill, Effect, Mob, Map, & Character cause I used Elems releases. Sorry about the double Post

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TeamViewer me. There's a chance that you've dumped it incorrectly.

Add me on Skype and we can arrange a time to do it.

Last edited:
Back