Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Pikachu UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshots of Pikachu UI
Carnines - Pikachu UI. - RaGEZONE Forums

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i397/SiggysByTracy/Examples/1-1.png

Download Link:
Enjoy.

Credits are to Date/Tracy of IdyllicStory

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!! Can you guys press the "Thanks" button for me, please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is amazing. Really nice job. Revive window is just far too cute and got me there. Though I'm not a fan of the buttons down right. Yes they are adorable but it doesn't fit as well and it's not maple'fied if you know what I mean o.o;; too plain :eek:. other then that, it's fantastic. Keep on!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMFG HAI DATE. It's Eevee from VMS. :O

Nice UI. ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aww This is just brilliant. Too bad it's not for Big Bang D:.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Likin' the images you used for this. Where'd you get them? What version of PhotoShop did you use? Why does the MegaUpload file description say "Pikachu UI by Date?" And when you open the key config, why does it say "Made by Date of -insertservernamehere'causeidon'tknowifitsokaytosayit-?"
Oh wait.. You don't know, do you? LOL. Most of these images were found on Tumblr/google'd. Photoshop CS4 portable was used in the making of this UI. You see "Date" everywhere because it was made by DATE. Moi moi, thank you very much. However, this boy here wouldn't know that. I know this is late, but when I was off trying to make custom Pikachu items/looking for inspiration.. It brought me here. Bahahah. Nice to know you enjoy my edit so much. &Thanks for all your compliments guys, even though they should be directed to me. Uh, by the way. You could have AT LEAST checked to make sure my watermarks weren't on the UI and edited it with HaRepacker. Or reuploaded it on megaupload so that my ign wasn't in the description.. =3=; And were you really too lazy to retake pictures with my UI? You even copy+pasted my thread. LOL. Didn't know my first UI.wz would be such a hit.
Before any of you ask,
Yes, I am mad.
Edit 1:
Credits to me or take it down, please.
Edit 2:
If you've found this on any other site, please inform me! Thanks a bunch. &I just noticed I broke one of the forum rules. Uh, heh. Sorry, if you need me to delete it then I'll do so and just make a new thread + link to this one like I was supposed to do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Likin' the images you used for this. Where'd you get them? What version of PhotoShop did you use? Why does the MegaUpload file description say "Pikachu UI by Date?" And when you open the key config, why does it say "Made by Date of -insertservernamehere'causeidon'tknowifitsokaytosayit-?"
Oh wait.. You don't know, do you? LOL. Most of these images were found on Tumblr/google'd. Photoshop CS4 portable was used in the making of this UI. You see "Date" everywhere because it was made by DATE. Moi moi, thank you very much. However, this boy here wouldn't know that. I know this is late, but when I was off trying to make custom Pikachu items/looking for inspiration.. It brought me here. Bahahah. Nice to know you enjoy my edit so much. &Thanks for all your compliments guys, even though they should be directed to me. Uh, by the way. You could have AT LEAST checked to make sure my watermarks weren't on the UI and edited it with HaRepacker. Or reuploaded it on megaupload so that my ign wasn't in the description.. =3=; And were you really too lazy to retake pictures with my UI? You even copy+pasted my thread. LOL. Didn't know my first UI.wz would be such a hit.
Before any of you ask,
Yes, I am mad.
Edit 1:
Edit 2:
If you've found this on any other site, please inform me! Thanks a bunch. &I just noticed I broke one of the forum rules. Uh, heh. Sorry, if you need me to delete it then I'll do so and just make a new thread + link to this one like I was supposed to do.
Just rerelease it.
But in all honesty, it truly doesn't matter who releases it.
Good luck with your future UI.wz's.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Before any of you ask,
Yes, I am mad.
Edit 1:
Edit 2:

Instead of typing up a whole crapload of text, you could have PM'd a moderator asking to take it down.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone possibly re-post a link for this since MegaUpload went down?
Thanks in advance~

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could someone possibly re-post a link for this since MegaUpload went down?
Thanks in advance~

Try contacting the owner through MSN/Skype. His details are on his profile, and he hasn't logged in since last year.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOLOLOL, this is just 2 funny how this guy stole tracy's UI.wz haha :)
idyllicstory ftw!!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Credits are redirected back to Idyllicstory, thanks for the report Lexii
I do apologize that the credits were not given properly

Thread would be closed due to inactivity of the OT and the seizure of megaupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back