Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Release][Beta]Background Creator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I was thinking, The map editors only let you copy backgrounds. Now that really sucks because if you want to make one it is a real pain in the butt. It usually takes forever to get a ok looking one. And your still probably not happy with that. So say hello to the Background Creator. You can Load your map and throw together a awesome background in no time!
So your thinking qtf your babble and link me to the download. Ok here it is.
Beta1:
Beta2:

Now some pictures!
Note I was in a hurry when I made this so it's not much.
tonywolfe121 - [Release][Beta]Background Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

You will need

and .net 3.5 SP1 to run it

I will be providing no support for this as the source wen missing long ago and I really don't have the time. So if it works yay, if not sucks for you :$:

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
nice work, wigga

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

oh and whats this... eternal core and weird retro gui?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude nice UI man, Thanks for the link too!

Edit: I'm on Windows 7 32bit and it keeps crashing. Ran it in compatibility mode and it still doesn't work. Any Ideas?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know it's a really old post but the downloads aren't working is there another place I can find a background creator?

Reaction score
I know it's a really old post but the downloads aren't working is there another place I can find a background creator?

Here. It's a background editor, but I'm confident that it does the same thing of what you're looking for.

Credits to Alpha. Released on another forum.*

Last edited:
Back