[Release] Harepacker resurrected

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

[Release] Harepacker resurrected
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnah View Post
    For some unknowns this might help from v95. Idk if the KMS leak has the newer ones.
    Code:
    FIELDOPT_MOVELIMIT = 0x1,  
    FIELDOPT_SKILLLIMIT = 0x2,  
    FIELDOPT_SUMMONLIMIT = 0x4,  
    FIELDOPT_MYSTICDOORLIMIT = 0x8,  
    FIELDOPT_MIGRATELIMIT = 0x10,  
    FIELDOPT_PORTALSCROLLLIMIT = 0x20,  
    FIELDOPT_TELEPORTITEMLIMIT = 0x40,  
    FIELDOPT_MINIGAMELIMIT = 0x80,  
    FIELDOPT_SPECIFICPORTALSCROLLLIMIT = 0x100,  
    FIELDOPT_TAMINGMOBLIMIT = 0x200,  
    FIELDOPT_STATCHANGEITEMCONSUMELIMIT = 0x400,  
    FIELDOPT_PARTYBOSSCHANGELIMIT = 0x800,  
    FIELDOPT_NOMOBCAPACITYLIMIT = 0x1000,  
    FIELDOPT_WEDDINGINVITATIONLIMIT = 0x2000,  
    FIELDOPT_CASHWEATHERCONSUMELIMIT = 0x4000,  
    FIELDOPT_NOPET = 0x8000,  
    FIELDOPT_ANTIMACROLIMIT = 0x10000,  
    FIELDOPT_FALLDOWNLIMIT = 0x20000,  
    FIELDOPT_SUMMONNPCLIMIT = 0x40000,  
    FIELDOPT_NOEXPDECREASE = 0x80000,  
    FIELDOPT_NODAMAGEONFALLING = 0x100000,  
    FIELDOPT_PARCELOPENLIMIT = 0x200000, 
    FIELDOPT_DROPLIMIT = 0x400000,  
    FIELDOPT_ROCKETBOOSTER_LIMIT = 0x800000,
    Also if you try to overwrite a file while another program is using the wz(maple) it just gets deleted and any edits you made are lost. Should check if you can modify the file before deleting it from view? or catch the exception and readd it.
    Yup, I've checked through other records you have against what I have. Its all correct .

Updated. Thanks.
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...e8fd46d86d0ae2

Code:
     public enum WzFieldLimitType
        {
            //Unable_To_Use_AntiMacro_Item = 0, // CField::IsUnableToUseAntiMacroItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Jump = 0, // CField::IsUnableToJump = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Skill = 1, // CField::IsUnableToUseSkill = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Summon_Item = 2, // CField::IsUnableToUseSummonItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Mystic_Door = 3, // CField::IsUnableToUseMysticDoor = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Migrate = 4, // CField::IsUnableToMigrate = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Portal_Scroll = 5, // CField::IsUnableToUsePortalScroll = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Teleport_Item = 6, // CField::IsUnableToUseTeleportItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Open_Mini_Game = 7, // CField::IsUnableToOpenMiniGame = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Specific_Portal_Scroll = 8, // CField::IsUnableToUseSpecificPortalScroll = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Taming_Mob = 9, //  CField::IsUnableToUseTamingMob = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Consume_Stat_Change_Item = 10, // CField::IsUnableToConsumeStatChangeItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Change_Party_Boss = 11, // CField::IsUnableToChangePartyBoss = CField *this 
            No_Monster_Capacity_Limit = 12, // TO BE CONFIRMED
            Unable_To_Use_Wedding_Invitation_Item = 13, // CField::IsUnableToUseWeddingInvitationItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Cash_Weather = 14, // CField::IsUnableToUseCashWeatherItem = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Pet = 15, // CField::IsUnableToUsePet = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_AntiMacro_Item = 16, // TO BE CONFIRMED
            Unable_To_Fall_Down = 17, // CField::IsUnableToFallDown = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Summon_NPC = 18, // CField::IsUnaUnableToUseAntiMacroItembleToSummonNPC = CField *this 
            No_EXP_Decrease = 19, // TO BE CONFIRMED
            No_Damage_On_Falling = 20, // CField::IsNoDamageOnFalling = CField *this 
            Parcel_Open_Limit = 21, // TO BE CONFIRMED
            Drop_Limit = 22, // CField::IsDropLimit = CField *this 
            Unable_To_Use_Rocket_Boost = 23, // CField::IsUnableToUseRocketBoost = CField *this
            Unknown8 = 24,
            No_Quest_Alert = 25, // CField::IsNoQuestAlert = CField *this 
            Unknown9 = 26,
            Auto_Expand_Minimap = 27, // CField::IsAutoExpandMinimap = CField *this 
            Move_Skill_Only = 28, // CField::IsMoveSkillOnly = CField *this 
        }
    There's just a few more after rocket boost that might require another PDB leak

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    60Posts

Unknown8 = 24; // Item Option Limit
    Unknown9 = 26; // No Android

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

Oh man this is exciting
    Maybe hacreator next? ;D

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

v2.1 is now available.
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.1

-Opening/Load multiple WZ files concurrently
    -Reloading all opened WZ files concurrently

-Map BG, minimap mark, map name, NPC, & portal rendering
    -Prompt detailed map rendering error (to assist fixing; makes importing maps from other version much easier)
    Note: In order to successfully render map. You need to load Map.wz, Mob.wz, String.wz, and NPC.wz

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

1. plz add fill inlink,outlink images and extract xml function for v83 or v62

2. win10 repacker can't see all and over

Last edited by chbe8041; 13-06-18 at 05:34 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

Is it possible to make harepacker not crash when it hits the 'File is in use' error? Right now when you accidentally leave maple open, and save a wz or .img you'll get 'File is in use' and after that the program completely crashes with all changes un-done.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

Having the same problem as @chbe8041 except I think mine is worse. I can change the parts of the field limit I want but I can never apply the changes. Already tried changing the DPI settings and am actually unable to change the color settings to see if that would help.

Spoiler:

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    Having the same problem as @chbe8041 except I think mine is worse. I can change the parts of the field limit I want but I can never apply the changes. Already tried changing the DPI settings and am actually unable to change the color settings to see if that would help.

Spoiler:

The problem is I am unable to reproduce it on any screen resolution, or DPI scaling.
    I can’t fix it without knowing the cause. Still trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Is it possible to make harepacker not crash when it hits the 'File is in use' error? Right now when you accidentally leave maple open, and save a wz or .img you'll get 'File is in use' and after that the program completely crashes with all changes un-done.
    It’s fixed, I will be making a release shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chbe8041 View Post
    1. plz add fill inlink,outlink images and extract xml function for v83 or v62

2. win10 repacker can't see all and over

Inlink and outlink is supported, and I believe v83 WZXML extraction should work fine.

- - - Updated - - -

v2.2
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.2

-Fix for unloading wz files: concurrent modification
    -Fixed origin render position for some map objects
    -Android & no option fieldLimit types
    -Prompt error if the loggedin user do not have the privilege for opening/saving of WZ file in the path
    -UI font updates
    -WzPngProperty inline optimisations, & set nPixFormat to 1 as default

True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

Fixed in the latest update, thank you!
    Spoiler:

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

v2.3 is now available.
    Never open string.wz/ .xmlwz again I guess?
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.3

Look up itemid/mapid/skillid
    Extras -> Wz String search

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

Excuse me for having the errors in Dutch. My lovely laptop I use when I am away is in Dutch, and I can't change it.

A 'new' bug I found in Harepacker resurrected is that it can no longer open data.wz from old versions. Upon doing so you will error out. Tried on all 3 encryptions.

Example version used: v0.30
    -----------------------------
    Now reason why I went to v0.30 is to demonstrate an other bug I remembered from harepacker. A pretty nasty one.

Ok so due to harepacker resurrected not working atm for data.wz, I used original harepacker to extract the following:

That's the halloween Slime from 2016 (from v0.30)

What I am going to do after exporting it is importing it in a mob.wz:

So we will have this:

https://kimberly.s-ul.eu/n8DrYei5

All looks fine now, right? Let's save the .wz!

<imagine here us saving the .wz>

Okay, let's open the mob again.

Now, this happens at the image:

https://kimberly.s-ul.eu/M0xwBmiY

Ignoring the error is bad. If you now go in-game, the game completely freezes up as soon the image is called. The image is most likely corrupted due to unknown reasons.

This is what happens on the original harepacker
    -------------
    Using resurrected to import gives different and more direct results. If you try import the image, you just immediately error out instead:

The slime image is directly from v0.30. This bug made it incredible annoying to add the halloween slimes 2 years ago. I believe it happens with all mobs with low ID's, but didn't looked too long into it.

Download Slime image:
    https://kimbershy.stackstorage.com/s/gRlxRw8kv0jbRR5
    Last edited by Kimberly; 17-06-18 at 03:54 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

That’s because of Harepacker trying to open Data.wz as a hotfix WZ file (ver 140++) instead of an ordinary WZ file. Nexon used the same name in later version again :(
    I will try to find ways to detect it instead of opening the file type by it’s name.

Meanwhile in order to open Data.wz for older versions of Maplestory, you may rename it to something else (ie. test.wz) and it should work

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LastBattle View Post
    That’s because of Harepacker trying to open Data.wz as a hotfix WZ file (ver 140++) instead of an ordinary WZ file. Nexon used the same name in later version again :(
    I will try to find ways to detect it instead of opening the file type by it’s name.

Meanwhile in order to open Data.wz for older versions of Maplestory, you may rename it to something else (ie. test.wz) and it should work
    Cool. This gave me chance to extract the Halloween Slime with your tool instead, to fully confirm if its already fixed or not.

Its not.

So yeah, bug that I stated in post above yours still apply (with the Halloween slime thing).

- - - Updated - - -

After looking more into it, it seems that I can't change any image from mobs 3230405.img and prior. Any other mob works fine.

Here's a sloppy video:

https://kimberly.s-ul.eu/jQbWeegI

I still don't know why this happens though.

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

if change image in msea show this error

이 대화 상자 대신 JIT(Just-in-time) 디버깅을 호출하는방법에 대한 자세한 내용은 이 메시지의 뒷부분을 참조하십시오.************** 예외 텍스트 **************System.InvalidCastException: 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzCanvasProperty' 형식 개체를 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzDirectory' 형식으로 캐스팅할 수 없습니다. 위치: MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzPngProperty.CompressPng(Bitmap bmp) 파일 C:\Users\abcde\Desktop\Harepacker-resurrected\HaRepacker\Properties\Resources.Designer.cs:줄 0 위치: HaRepackerLib.Controls.HaRepackerMainPanels.HaRepackerMainPanel.changeImageButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) 파일 C:\Users\abcde\Desktop\Harepacker-resurrected\HaRepacker\Properties\Resources.Designer.cs:줄 0 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) 위치: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** 로드된 어셈블리 **************mscorlib 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------HaRepackerResurrected 어셈블리 버전: 4.2.4.0 Win32 버전: 코드베이스: file:///C:/Users/suni_/Desktop/AnyCPU/HaRepackerResurrected.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Core 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------mscorlib.resources 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ko_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll----------------------------------------WindowsBase 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms.resources 어셈블리 버전: 4.0.0.0 Win32 버전: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1 코드베이스: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ko_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT 디버깅 **************JIT(Just In Time) 디버깅을 사용하려면 이 응용 프로그램 또는 컴퓨터의config 파일(machine.config)의 jitDebugging 값을 system.windows.forms 섹션에 설정해야 합니다.또한 응용 프로그램은 디버깅할 수 있도록 컴파일되어야합니다.예:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>JIT 디버깅을 사용하면 처리되지 않은 모든 예외는이 대화 상자에서 처리되지 않고 컴퓨터에 등록된 JIT 디버거에 보내집니다.

MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

if copy too many node & paste

repacker crash or take longer than original harepacker 4.2.4

Advertisement