[Release] Harepacker resurrected

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 144
  1. #61
    Member Imperative is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Everywhere.Location
    57Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    [Release] Harepacker resurrected
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere View Post
    Example of the color loss? Post a screen.
    An example would be what @Kyber posted, I wouldn't call it a colour "loss".

    Here's another example:

    Original image - After importing with this harepacker -

  2. #62
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Angxl is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    So let's say I want to take this item from GMS:


    If I were to recolor this image:


    to... let's say black? I'd have to recolor every image and change the image in the XML.


    Using HAREPACKER to change the images to the black ones, everything would look fine after saving and re-opening the WZ.

    Now, when using HaRepacker Resurrected to replace over the originals with the black, then saving the WZ we'd see something like this:


    This also happens when simply exporting and importing XMLs of items that have been recolored and completely custom items with Resurrected when saving the wz.

  3. #63
    Hardcore Member LastBattle is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Fixed on 2.7.
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.7


    -Fixed issues with importing Format32bppArgb PNG


    The nPngFormat saved to WZ is now based on the .PNG file.
    The problem with this release is that it might cause memory leak issues with older version if you're using pre-BB client.
    If you're creating custom image asset, you need to save manually. File -> Save for web



  4. #64
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Angxl is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    This is amazing thank you for everything thus far!
    Gifs though :/

  5. #65
    Newbie cokoko is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Would you be willing to bring back Hacreator as well?

  6. #66
    Member chbe8041 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    plz change setting file as reapcker same location

    - - - Updated - - -

    plz check this mob.wz
    1072 kmst ( patched 2018.8.2)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Pj...ew?usp=sharing

    it can't edit can you fix this error?
    Last edited by chbe8041; 04-08-18 at 09:39 AM.

  7. #67
    Hardcore Member LastBattle is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    2.8 is now available. https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.8


    Interface:
    * Renaming nodes
    * Custom tab names

    * Black & white themes (Go to Tools -> Options)
    Animating images:

    Shortcuts:
    * Ctl + T (Create an empty WZ file)
    * Ctl + O (Opens a new WZ file)
    * Ctl + A / F5 (Animate all selected Canvas and UOL property)
    * Ctl + P (Stop animating)
    Fix
    * Sound playback: Fixed an error when looping during playback/ replay.
    * Sound playback: Shows an error when facing invalid sound format
    * Sound playback: Slider


    Special thanks to @Ertrii:
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker-resurrected/pull/2

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chbe8041 View Post
    plz change setting file as reapcker same location

    - - - Updated - - -

    plz check this mob.wz
    1072 kmst ( patched 2018.8.2)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Pj...ew?usp=sharing

    it can't edit can you fix this error?
    The encryption seems to be changed... still looking into it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cokoko View Post
    Would you be willing to bring back Hacreator as well?
    maybe, if I have time to spare

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    This is amazing thank you for everything thus far!
    Gifs though :/
    i'll fix it on the next update.
    Last edited by LastBattle; 21-08-18 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #68
    Member chbe8041 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    if save wz as new version repacker ( 2.8 ) , show
    ---------------------------Error---------------------------Error initializing String.wz (인덱스가 범위를 벗어났습니다. 인덱스는 음수가 아니어야 하며 컬렉션의 크기보다 작아야 합니다.매개 변수 이름: index).Check that the directory is valid and the file is not in use.---------------------------확인 ---------------------------
    this error

  9. #69
    Registered Kyber is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Quote Originally Posted by LastBattle View Post
    Could you show the version of your release in `About Hareparker` tab or in the window title? So we could know what version we are using :p

  10. #70
    Hardcore Member LastBattle is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    102Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    2.9 is now available.
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.9

    Huge changes to the UI! So do let me know if there's any issues.

    New
    New UI based on WPF (much more flexibility, & responsive UI)
    Sort WZ nodes by numeric order (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 instead of 1,10,12,13,2,3,4,5,6 >>> at the cost of a little more loading time)
    Saves harepacker settings in json file (under User AppData)
    On startup, set the width & height of the window based on the last instance

    Fix
    'origin' vector name when importing GIF
    Issues saving WZ file (from last release)






    Quote Originally Posted by chbe8041 View Post
    if save wz as new version repacker ( 2.8 ) , show
    ---------------------------Error---------------------------Error initializing String.wz (인덱스가 범위를 벗어났습니다. 인덱스는 음수가 아니어야 하며 컬렉션의 크기보다 작아야 합니다.매개 변수 이름: index).Check that the directory is valid and the file is not in use.---------------------------확인 ---------------------------
    this error
    Fixed in 2.9
    Last edited by LastBattle; 21-08-18 at 11:37 PM.

  11. #71
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Angxl is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected


    I just wanna make some really cool effects and chairs man :'v
    Error code
    gif im trying to add

  12. #72
    Member chbe8041 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    koreaLocation
    77Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Quote Originally Posted by LastBattle View Post
    2.9 is now available.
    https://github.com/eaxvac/Harepacker...leases/tag/2.9

    Huge changes to the UI! So do let me know if there's any issues.

    New
    New UI based on WPF (much more flexibility, & responsive UI)
    Sort WZ nodes by numeric order (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 instead of 1,10,12,13,2,3,4,5,6 >>> at the cost of a little more loading time)
    Saves harepacker settings in json file (under User AppData)
    On startup, set the width & height of the window based on the last instance

    Fix
    'origin' vector name when importing GIF
    Issues saving WZ file (from last release)








    Fixed in 2.9
    nice good :)

  13. #73
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    So I took a break on .wz editing for while and now I am back. Since we use .img files I wanted re-build my files into .wz but I am still running into issues with this.

    One example is getting this error on importing completely random files from .img. Happens on a lot of map backs and files.



    Harepacker is a complete mess as well, so hope it can be figured out what's going on here :D I can provide files if need.

  14. #74
    finn balor religion is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    507Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    So I took a break on .wz editing for while and now I am back. Since we use .img files I wanted re-build my files into .wz but I am still running into issues with this.

    One example is getting this error on importing completely random files from .img. Happens on a lot of map backs and files.



    Harepacker is a complete mess as well, so hope it can be figured out what's going on here :D I can provide files if need.
    I believe this error is because you exported the .img as a private file and not classic. It has to be Classic for it to be imported. This is a common error among all HaRepacker builds.

  15. #75
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

    Re: [Release] Harepacker resurrected

    Quote Originally Posted by religion View Post
    I believe this error is because you exported the .img as a private file and not classic. It has to be Classic for it to be imported. This is a common error among all HaRepacker builds.
    There's only one way to import .img files and only one way to export .img files. You are thinking .xml files.



Advertisement