Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMS V160
-Map.wz/Back/blackHeaven.img/back/98
-Skill.wz/232.img/2321008/effect0/....(all)
-Mob.wz/8940000.img/....
and many....
I don't care much for newer versions and am certainly not gonna waste my time downloading/installing them (I heard they are much larger than before). If you have the time, add in support (WzPngProperty.cs is the file you are looking for) and hit me up with a pull request.

I love you for making Harepacker no longer need Administration rights - now I can work on .wz edits at work when I have nothing to do.

Problem #2 is confirmed fixed (the sound one) I had no chance yet to test #1 and #3 .

EDIT:

Bug 3 is not fixed, or not the one I meant at least. Here's how to trigger it:

1) Select an image let's say Commodity.img in etc.wz

2) Make 3 empty nodes, or more. Property type WzSubProperty

3) Click a sub property with content in it and open it

4) Ctrl + click the content and press ctrl + C (copy)

5) paste it in the new empty nodes. You get a prompt and everything looks fine, no issues.

6) Save the .wz

7)The new nodes are empty again, you will notice your copy pasting has been reverted. The .wz editor somehow didn't fully catch it happened, even though it displays so fine. Visual wise its working perfectly, but the saving doesn't save the changes. This forces me to use the wzrepacker where it works, but that one lacks hotkeys, making it still almost as tedious. I hope this one (even though its considered as minor) can be fixed. It will save me and a lot of other .wz editors a lot of time, because it also happens when importing new items.
I tried that exact thing and it worked for me, are you sure you were using the latest testing version I posted in the reply? Anyway, I added some checks to make it harder for things to be added graphically without actually being inserted into the data, try the new version below.

Opening Nautilus Harbor in HaCreator gives me this: View attachment 152594.
Opening Leafre crashes me.
After modifying the parallax to a much lower/higher X, Y on background objects sometimes they don't snap to the edge of the screen, so they are moved out of view where the user cannot click or view them.

Thank you haha01haha01! :canabis: I love HaCreator so much.

Edit:
Perhaps there could be an option to format the XMLs? (Rather then being one line).
How about the ability to change BGM's? ReturnMap, and ForcedReturn? <3
Both crashes were fixed, they were the result of incorrect handling of objects with preset positions for adding ropes. It required me to change around some rope handling stuff, so see if it works fine. Also, if you're adding such an object (a ladder, for example), you can now see where are it's predetermined rope positions by turning on the info mode ("Info Mode" from the ribbon's "Tools" tab).

The background behavior is fine, since parallax mode is intended to show them the same way they are displayed in-game. So if they are out of screen in-game, they should be on the editor too. If you want to be able to see again a background that you made off-screen by changing its RX/RY, simply turn off parallax mode ("Parallax BGs" from the ribbon's "Tools" tab).

The XML data format is an internal implementation detail that should not be visible to (or interest) the user, so I'm not going to make prettier at the expense of space and time. If you need a pretty XML for whatever reason, either use an or export with HaRepacker.

BGMs, ReturnMap and ForcedReturn can all be edited through the Map Info editor (right click on the map's tab while it is opened), I also show how to do that in the tutorial video.

(is now 64/32 bit compatible)

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe. However, on the version you've just provided its fixed. Thank you so much! This will save me 10~15 min x 12 or so.

You're awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i open kms1.2.200 wz

hacreator show " " error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: keynotfoundexception.
위치: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
위치: HaCreator.GUI.EditorPanels.PortalPanel..ctor(HaCreatorStateManager hcsm)
위치: HaCreator.GUI.HaEditor.HaEditor_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i open kms1.2.200 wz

hacreator show " " error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: keynotfoundexception.
위치: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
위치: HaCreator.GUI.EditorPanels.PortalPanel..ctor(HaCreatorStateManager hcsm)
위치: HaCreator.GUI.HaEditor.HaEditor_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Read the first post...

All versions after the Big Bang (~90) are not guaranteed to be supported
KMS Big Bang started with 1.2.102, so that is after Big Bang and not supported. You will likely have to add compatibility yourself if you are capable of it, or wait for someone else to do so, as haha01haha has stated numerous times that he has no intention to support newer versions.

Staff member
Reaction score
One other minor bug but frustrated me very much because I noticed it too late in pasting, thus had to do re-do some stuff

When you paste multiple nodes and edit one of them in same session, all the states of the pasted ones will be edited rather the one you are editing only.

This is fixed by as simple as restarting it after the pasting, but still annoying thing you have to deal with as first time thing, if you know what I mean.

EDIT: This is for ha-repacker

Hopefully I don't get been seen as the bish that reports every bug but I am just a major .wz editor like that :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I try to render any map on GMS v03, from the Data.wz file, I get this error:

System.Exception: unknown type at map renderer
at HaRepacker.FHMapper.FHMapper.SaveMap(WzImage img, Double zoom)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also, if you're adding such an object (a ladder, for example), you can now see where are it's predetermined rope positions by turning on the info mode ("Info Mode" from the ribbon's "Tools" tab).
Took me a bit to notice this while messing with the vr and minimaps. You sneaky son of a gun.

Thank you for the update. One more thing, although I understand if this cant be helped.. While opening this CokeTown rip (which I assume is from (v62?) msea, while I'm using gms v83) HaCreator crashes with this .NET unhandled exception. It's weird because HaCreator tells me they don't actually exist in my WZ, after closer inspection I came to the conclusion this was a mapid bug and tried it with a random number (+opening just the xml) but I can't enter the maps in game cause something isnt loading?? (I dont d/c when I try to load them so there's no stack trace). I've tried removing some things one by one but can't tell quite exactly where this is coming from. Mind helping me out a bit? <3

Note: I just checked, Nautilus Harbor + Leafre no longer crash me. Yay, I can even save it! Oh sweet the mini bug where I would crash when loading map 000,010,000 then scrolling all the way right was fixed along with it. ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One other minor bug but frustrated me very much because I noticed it too late in pasting, thus had to do re-do some stuff

When you paste multiple nodes and edit one of them in same session, all the states of the pasted ones will be edited rather the one you are editing only.

This is fixed by as simple as restarting it after the pasting, but still annoying thing you have to deal with as first time thing, if you know what I mean.

EDIT: This is for ha-repacker

Hopefully I don't get been seen as the bish that reports every bug but I am just a major .wz editor like that :p
This is a bug reporting thread, you are encouraged to report bugs here; do not feel bad for doing so.
Anyway, I fixed this bug: (same HaCreator version number, since the only fix was in HaRepacker)

When I try to render any map on GMS v03, from the Data.wz file, I get this error:

System.Exception: unknown type at map renderer
at HaRepacker.FHMapper.FHMapper.SaveMap(WzImage img, Double zoom)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
HaRepacker's FHMapper was created as a tailored solution for a very specific need, which was creating FVAC hacks for GMS in the 0.6x-0.8x era. It is highly unportable and incompatible with everything else, let alone Data.wz files. Also, it was programmed entirely by somebody else, and therefore it is beyond the scope of what I'm willing to fix.

Took me a bit to notice this while messing with the vr and minimaps. You sneaky son of a gun.

Thank you for the update. One more thing, although I understand if this cant be helped.. While opening this CokeTown rip (which I assume is from (v62?) msea, while I'm using gms v83) HaCreator crashes with this .NET unhandled exception. It's weird because HaCreator tells me they don't actually exist in my WZ, after closer inspection I came to the conclusion this was a mapid bug and tried it with a random number (+opening just the xml) but I can't enter the maps in game cause something isnt loading?? (I dont d/c when I try to load them so there's no stack trace). I've tried removing some things one by one but can't tell quite exactly where this is coming from. Mind helping me out a bit? <3

The error message upon opening mapid 219000000:
PHP:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at HaCreator.MapEditor.Info.ObjectInfo.Get(String oS, String l0, String l1, String l2)
   at HaCreator.Wz.MapLoader.LoadLayers(WzImage mapImage, Board mapBoard)
   at HaCreator.Wz.MapLoader.CreateMapFromImage(WzImage mapImage, String mapName, String streetName, String categoryName, WzSubProperty strMapProp, PageCollection Tabs, MultiBoard multiBoard, EventHandler[] rightClickHandler)
   at HaCreator.GUI.Load.loadButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

Note: I just checked, Nautilus Harbor + Leafre no longer crash me. Yay, I can even save it! Oh sweet the mini bug where I would crash when loading map 000,010,000 then scrolling all the way right was fixed along with it. ^^
In .NET crash logs, the first "at" line is the nearest cause of the problem, in this case "ObjectInfo.Get". This means that HaCreator crashed because it tried to look up a non-existant object, presumably one that exists in MSEA but not in GMS. If you debug HaCreator in VS, you will be able to see exactly which object was referenced (in the function parameters, noted as "String oS, String l0, String l1, String l2" in the crash log), or you can manually run over the objects in each layer and see which ones are missing (I am almost sure that there are far more than one or two objects missing, since you copied the map between regions).

Staff member
Reaction score
Another bug to report I've noticed much too late.

I have imported this map long ago from a later version and found out I have issues with respawning. I have find out that ha-repacker refuses to add a , in 'mobrate' (or probably any section), so things bug up (I assume).

j75OAWa - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums

Direct link:

On left is the edited value and on right is the original value. If I make the value on right same on left, and change node and back, the ',' is gone again and thus the change has not applied.

I also had times that I couldn't add a '-' in some values, which is solvable if you copy paste a '-', but those save just fine, while ',' in the screenshot example is totally refused.

The bug I have with the map: When you reload the map all mobs spawn. However, only 1 mob spawns after that. I am assuming this is reason why that happens.

Even if this is not reason this should be fixed because if the editor can't make a value that is in original files than it is clearly wrong.

EDIT: This works fine if you edit the value in WzRepacker and than open it with Harepacker.

EDIT 2: It seems harepacker refuses any value change on "mobrate" in map.wz . I am honestly confused now why.
-------------------------------
Bug 2 I may as well report now at same time: If you are .wz editing and save your .wz files and forget turn off your MapleStory client that is associated with the .wz files you get an error. Fair enough, you can't overwrite something that is in use. However, if you after that close MapleStory and save again on same session the .wz editor either crashes or corrupts the .wz file completely, assuming the first error already bought the editor in an "unstable" state.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
More problems, but I think I am too late already.

When changing any graphics from an existing mob, in this case I tried Slime, it seems to completely freeze up after saving, meaning when I open the image, it will error out.

It seems like even swapping ID's causes the game to freeze, but this time for unknown reasons since the images load fine inside the wz editor

Mob I tried to edit: 0210100.img (Slime)

Ways to replicate it: Open 0210100.img and replace any image, save, open again, it will no longer opens that image and errors out. The mentioned mob will also instant freezes your game when in contact.

Ways to replicate swapping issue: Try example swap 9400520.img and change it to 0210100.img. Even though the images load this time inside harepacker, it still instant freezes your game while in-game and mob comes in contact.

Same happens on wzRepacker

Once again, v0.62.

Reaction score
More problems, but I think I am too late already.

When changing any graphics from an existing mob, in this case I tried Slime, it seems to completely freeze up after saving, meaning when I open the image, it will error out.

It seems like even swapping ID's causes the game to freeze, but this time for unknown reasons since the images load fine inside the wz editor

Mob I tried to edit: 0210100.img (Slime)

Ways to replicate it: Open 0210100.img and replace any image, save, open again, it will no longer opens that image and errors out. The mentioned mob will also instant freezes your game when in contact.

Ways to replicate swapping issue: Try example swap 9400520.img and change it to 0210100.img. Even though the images load this time inside harepacker, it still instant freezes your game while in-game and mob comes in contact.

Same happens on wzRepacker

Once again, v0.62.

Since the original author is no longer active I would suggest to clone the project and debug it yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is probably pointless, and I know the original author isn't active anymore but this may be an easy fix someone else may know. When I open HaCreator or any map.wz editor I get an error message from Microsoft .NET Framework saying:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application" and when I click continue HaCreator opens but with no interface, just a blank white box with no available tabs.

Currently running Windows 8, and it already comes with .NET Framework 4.5 and won't allow me to reinstall, I also already have the C++ packages for Visual Studio installed. Not sure what to do, if anyone is still browsing this thread any advice is welcome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ver.062

win7.

Open and error

System.ArgumentException: 已添加了具有相同键的项。
在 System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
在 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
在 HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractMobFile()
在 HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
在 HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ver.062

win7.

Open and error

System.ArgumentException: 已添加了具有相同键的项。
在 System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
在 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractMobFile()
HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
在 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

v62, but which .wz file are you even opening, mob?
Are you saying it crashes before you even get to that dialogue?
By the way, are you trying to open HaCreator, or HaRepacker? Edit: Just noticed it says HaCreator in the stack.

Could you please translate "已添加了具有相同键的项"?
Google translate says "Item has been added with the same key"

Are your v62 WZ files clean?
Are you using the most recent release? If so, have you tried reinstalling?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v62, but which .wz file are you even opening, mob?
Are you saying it crashes before you even get to that dialogue?
By the way, are you trying to open HaCreator, or HaRepacker? Edit: Just noticed it says HaCreator in the stack.

Could you please translate "已添加了具有相同键的项"?
Google translate says "Item has been added with the same key"

Are your v62 WZ files clean?
Are you using the most recent release? If so, have you tried reinstalling?

need V62 WZ files clean?
Custom modified not?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why isit that after i down the boss or i stopped attacking awhile it will dc ? :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why isit that after i down the boss or i stopped attacking awhile it will dc ? :/
What is the error message from maple when it crashes? Does your server give you any errors in the console?

need V62 WZ files clean?
Custom modified not?
Yes, try without custom! Use fresh WZ XML in server folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when u first whack the boss with hack
got message saying about hack detect or something but jus press ok it.
then after boss die
sometimes is game crash or u get logged off.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when u first whack the boss with hack
got message saying about hack detect or something but jus press ok it.
then after boss die
sometimes is game crash or u get logged off.

Nothing happens in the batch command line/java console when you try this?

Back