Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anybody able to help me out ? With the crashing problems ? :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, all I can is wow, great job. I used HaCreator and HaRepacker for the first time last night, and once I figured it out it was amazing ! :) Too bad you are no longer developing for MapleStory, because you are awesome! There are some good tutorials out there as well, you just have to google/youtube them!

Here is one:

And another:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If HaCreator does not support later versions, are there any alternative map editors for later versions of the game?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If HaCreator does not support later versions, are there any alternative map editors for later versions of the game?

Nope. Funny enough, this is as far as I know the latest updated Map Editor released. All the other map editors are a few years old. However, the sourcecode for these programs are public and you can download and modify it to support the new functionality of maps in higher versions if you know what you're doing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the new KMST files have a format/header 2050 which is unhandled. Anyone have any idea how i can start trying to get the correct pixelformats and encryption(?) ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I choice the Map File and clicking Initialize and getting this error
1 - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums 11111-2 - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums 11111 - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzUOLProperty' to type 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzSoundProperty'.
   at HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractSoundFile()
   at HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
   at HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
HaCreator
    Assembly Version: 2.1.1.0
    Win32 Version: 
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/HaCreator.exe
PresentationCore
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1080.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
MonoGame.Framework
    Assembly Version: 3.4.0.456
    Win32 Version: 3.4.0.456
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/MonoGame.Framework.DLL
MapleLib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/MapleLib.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
HaRepackerLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/HaRepackerLib.DLL
NAudio
    Assembly Version: 1.7.3.0
    Win32 Version: 1.7.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/NAudio.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

HOW TO FIX IT ? I cant EVEN OPEN V62/83/117/142/144/177.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A small warning to you Extractors out there;

If you get a JIT File Path Not Supported runtime error. This is telling you that the NAME OF THE FILE you are SAVING has BANNED characters for your operating system. Example; The Maple version I am working with names some of its UI components ':.png' which while extracting is trying to be saved on my Windows PC as ':.png' and that is an issue. ()

So Map, Character and Mob all throw this error for me, which requires finding which image it is, altering its name and then exporting.

If anyone needs help with this specific error let me know. I may look over a list of the current bugs and see what I can do about release some small patches. I will be more focused on the Repacker/MapleLib

I choice the Map File and clicking Initialize and getting this error
View attachment 158728View attachment 158729View attachment 158730
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzUOLProperty' to type 'MapleLib.WzLib.WzProperties.WzSoundProperty'.
   at HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractSoundFile()
   at HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
   at HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
HaCreator
    Assembly Version: 2.1.1.0
    Win32 Version: 
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/HaCreator.exe
PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
MonoGame.Framework
    Assembly Version: 3.4.0.456
    Win32 Version: 3.4.0.456
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/MonoGame.Framework.DLL
MapleLib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/MapleLib.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
HaRepackerLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/HaRepackerLib.DLL
NAudio
    Assembly Version: 1.7.3.0
    Win32 Version: 1.7.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/maplecoding/HaSuite/HaSuite/NAudio.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

HOW TO FIX IT ? I cant EVEN OPEN V62/83/117/142/144/177.....

I would change it from Auto Detect, and try each individual version. The Auto Detect feature may not work on newer versions. And some of the old encryption may still partially or fully function.

Also make sure you are in Administrator mode.

Last but not least try using Unmodified WZ files. As some editing could cause logic errors.

What that error is saying is;

HaSuite found a OUL, normally a path directing to a repeating/reused sound/image. And there is some issue either locating the actual sound and converting it into a sound. (Like saying there is a sound there that is not or that was deleted by accident)

If you really want to know what is causing this you need to recreate the situational environment. Try extracting each part until you locate which specific area causes the error and then analyze until you find that OUL and that specific Sound file. Looking at the contents of those should make the problem obvious. Most JIT, in this case, errors are due to changes in the structure and data being parsed.

Last edited:
Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your creator tool is missing screen edge FH the blue box

also ur hacreator isnt saving in v83 standards when picked, its saving in v111+

Last edited:
Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok im gonna rant on this tool. Is this version some sort joke or attack on us wz editors.

1. IMG dumping and importing does nothing but insert blanks
2. When dumping xmls and importing them they add random letters all over the place.
3. wz files get corrupted if u import and export anything even if u dont edit it.

how could say this is final when tool is 100% useless. im glad that ppl are out re-releasing ur 3.3 version cuz at least we could do something with that version.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not possible to create maps with different tilesets, is it? Trying to copy stuff from one of Nexon's maps getting this error. Also wondering if it's possible to create teleport zones, i.e. bottom of maps, to teleport the player up again?

50344ec0f8efdaf90b707e87253aab4b - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, bringing the clouds in front of the tiles seems to not be possible. Unless I'm wrong?

e8701e6fdeff8c8592e34c5cce88fc4b - [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Background images have a tick box called "Foreground" or something. That will bring background images to the front of the map instead.
In order to use multiple tiles, they have to be in different layers.
(I.E. grassySoil on layer 0, darkgrassySoil on layer 1.)
If I recall correctly, those clouds are objects, correct? They have to be on a layer above the object/tile/whatever you're trying to cover.
(OR; same layer but a higher "Z" value.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok im gonna rant on this tool. Is this version some sort joke or attack on us wz editors.

1. IMG dumping and importing does nothing but insert blanks
2. When dumping xmls and importing them they add random letters all over the place.
3. wz files get corrupted if u import and export anything even if u dont edit it.

how could say this is final when tool is 100% useless. im glad that ppl are out re-releasing ur 3.3 version cuz at least we could do something with that version.

Literally one of the dumbest posts on here.

You realize he's the creator of the repacker and the editor, right? Without him, none of the forks would be where they're at.

He calls it the final release because he stopped developing it. This is the FINAL of the official variation of HaSuite.

Annnnnnnd, I have none of the errors you speak of when using these specific tools... So it sounds like a you problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this is not going to have a single reply but i'm having trouble when i try to open both of the exe..

I used the hasuite previously on win7 x32 bits and worked fine, but now i switched from x32 to x64 and it doesnt work now.
It simply show in a blink the loading circle of window when i double click on it and does nothing else.. It appears also in a blink on the task manager and dissapear just as fast as it shows..
i have all the drivers and all the vc installed as well as the minimum framework that is needed to run it..

Any fix for this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone please, how do you import newer cash items (Sweetwater Tattoo, Shadow Soul, Aurora Pharady,)?HaRepacker ([RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)) is the tool to use, but I'm having trouble converting it to v83. also tried using the .wz files from other v83 private servers (MapleRoyals) but without successfollowed this guide (https://forum.ragezone.com/f701/help...ms-v83-820642/) without avail either (invalid pointer error). seems like v83 doesn't like the foreign file types, yeah? do more .wz files need an overhaul?

Back