[RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,016Posts

Re: [RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)

[RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)
    More problems, but I think I am too late already.

When changing any graphics from an existing mob, in this case I tried Slime, it seems to completely freeze up after saving, meaning when I open the image, it will error out.

It seems like even swapping ID's causes the game to freeze, but this time for unknown reasons since the images load fine inside the wz editor

Mob I tried to edit: 0210100.img (Slime)

Ways to replicate it: Open 0210100.img and replace any image, save, open again, it will no longer opens that image and errors out. The mentioned mob will also instant freezes your game when in contact.

Ways to replicate swapping issue: Try example swap 9400520.img and change it to 0210100.img. Even though the images load this time inside harepacker, it still instant freezes your game while in-game and mob comes in contact.

Same happens on wzRepacker

Once again, v0.62.

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,858Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy2 View Post
    More problems, but I think I am too late already.

When changing any graphics from an existing mob, in this case I tried Slime, it seems to completely freeze up after saving, meaning when I open the image, it will error out.

It seems like even swapping ID's causes the game to freeze, but this time for unknown reasons since the images load fine inside the wz editor

Mob I tried to edit: 0210100.img (Slime)

Ways to replicate it: Open 0210100.img and replace any image, save, open again, it will no longer opens that image and errors out. The mentioned mob will also instant freezes your game when in contact.

Ways to replicate swapping issue: Try example swap 9400520.img and change it to 0210100.img. Even though the images load this time inside harepacker, it still instant freezes your game while in-game and mob comes in contact.

Same happens on wzRepacker

Once again, v0.62.
    Since the original author is no longer active I would suggest to clone the project and debug it yourself.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

I know this is probably pointless, and I know the original author isn't active anymore but this may be an easy fix someone else may know. When I open HaCreator or any map.wz editor I get an error message from Microsoft .NET Framework saying:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application" and when I click continue HaCreator opens but with no interface, just a blank white box with no available tabs.

Currently running Windows 8, and it already comes with .NET Framework 4.5 and won't allow me to reinstall, I also already have the C++ packages for Visual Studio installed. Not sure what to do, if anyone is still browsing this thread any advice is welcome.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    31Posts

Ver.062

win7.

Open and error

System.ArgumentException: 已添加了具有相同键的项。
    在 System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    在 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    在 HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractMobFile()
    在 HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
    在 HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    345Posts

Quote Originally Posted by huabai View Post
    Ver.062

win7.

Open and error

System.ArgumentException: 已添加了具有相同键的项。
    在 System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    在 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    HaCreator.Wz.WzFileManager.ExtractMobFile()
    HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.InitializeWzFiles(String wzPath, WzMapleVersion fileVersion)
    HaCreator.GUI.Initialization.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    在 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    v62, but which .wz file are you even opening, mob?
    Are you saying it crashes before you even get to that dialogue?
    By the way, are you trying to open HaCreator, or HaRepacker? Edit: Just noticed it says HaCreator in the stack.

Could you please translate "已添加了具有相同键的项"?
    Google translate says "Item has been added with the same key"

Are your v62 WZ files clean?
    Are you using the most recent release? If so, have you tried reinstalling?
    Quote Originally Posted by haha01haha View Post
    Last edited by Linkerzz; 26-01-16 at 08:33 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkerzz View Post
    v62, but which .wz file are you even opening, mob?
    Are you saying it crashes before you even get to that dialogue?
    By the way, are you trying to open HaCreator, or HaRepacker? Edit: Just noticed it says HaCreator in the stack.

Could you please translate "已添加了具有相同键的项"?
    Google translate says "Item has been added with the same key"

Are your v62 WZ files clean?
    Are you using the most recent release? If so, have you tried reinstalling?
    need V62 WZ files clean?
    Custom modified not?

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Why isit that after i down the boss or i stopped attacking awhile it will dc ? :/

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    345Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hax4life View Post
    Why isit that after i down the boss or i stopped attacking awhile it will dc ? :/
    What is the error message from maple when it crashes? Does your server give you any errors in the console?

Quote Originally Posted by huabai View Post
    need V62 WZ files clean?
    Custom modified not?
    Yes, try without custom! Use fresh WZ XML in server folder.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

when u first whack the boss with hack
    got message saying about hack detect or something but jus press ok it.
    then after boss die
    sometimes is game crash or u get logged off.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    345Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hax4life View Post
    when u first whack the boss with hack
    got message saying about hack detect or something but jus press ok it.
    then after boss die
    sometimes is game crash or u get logged off.
    Nothing happens in the batch command line/java console when you try this?

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkerzz View Post
    Nothing happens in the batch command line/java console when you try this?
    Nope nothing. Isit becos i delete the mob atk n skill ?

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Anybody able to help me out ? With the crashing problems ? :O

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    10Posts

Well, all I can is wow, great job. I used HaCreator and HaRepacker for the first time last night, and once I figured it out it was amazing ! :) Too bad you are no longer developing for MapleStory, because you are awesome! There are some good tutorials out there as well, you just have to google/youtube them!

Here is one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gRmURPOMLw

And another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrzpvPV8MI
    Last edited by Dethsdoor; 11-04-16 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Update

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    270Posts

If HaCreator does not support later versions, are there any alternative map editors for later versions of the game?

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    DEV CityLocation
    3,185Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspore View Post
    If HaCreator does not support later versions, are there any alternative map editors for later versions of the game?
    Nope. Funny enough, this is as far as I know the latest updated Map Editor released. All the other map editors are a few years old. However, the sourcecode for these programs are public and you can download and modify it to support the new functionality of maps in higher versions if you know what you're doing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement