Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Release] Hot Hot Hot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like the name? I'm not a creative person haha

This is just a simple FM Edit. It was originally going to be used by a server called MapleVenge, but they rejected it and changed their request before I completed the FM.

Thus, this release is sort of incomplete, but it's still good enough right?

You can swim in the lava (Cause screw logic!)

Download Link:

The .xmls can be deserialized ( Which basically means that you can import them and place them in your server's .wz folders ).

Screenshots:

Hope you like it! Give credits if used, on either your website, or on your forum. c:

(Forget about the ToolTip, people will just ignore the xml or won't know how to add it to their String.wz. There will also be conflicts depending on the version of the server.)

Reaction score
Was never a true fan of WZ editing, but I guess this looks pretty cool and put together nicely. However, I think the purpose of the Free Market should be pointed out - it's some sort of a hangout place, somewhere you can sit and talk with friends to unite all the Maplers from all over the Maple World in one universal place. And, to be honest, a lava, dark map isn't the nicest option of them all. Nevertheless, nice work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Was never a true fan of WZ editing, but I guess this looks pretty cool and put together nicely. However, I think the purpose of the Free Market should be pointed out - it's some sort of a hangout place, somewhere you can sit and talk with friends to unite all the Maplers from all over the Maple World in one universal place. And, to be honest, a lava, dark map isn't the nicest option of them all. Nevertheless, nice work.

Haha I agree completely. That's why a large majority of the maps I edit or make, with exception to this one since it was a request, are all 'brighter' and a lot more 'cheery'. However do take note that there are quite a lot of people (to my surprise!) that prefer these sombre-like maps over the more brighter ones. Thus, despite the initial purpose of the map, it all comes down to one's taste in the theme.

Back