Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Release] SLFCG Repacker (Based on HaSuite 4.2.4)

Reaction score
This is not my work.

I don't have a src, the author didn't include, since the first release.

idk what changed from the hasuite but the author describe it as add functions involve bug fixes. :glare:

It has been modified and translated for korean. if is there any guy need this, try.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doomgate17 - [Release] SLFCG Repacker (Based on HaSuite 4.2.4) - RaGEZONE Forums

Interesting.. It really just looks prettier, same functionality. Few bugs that I've fixed myself are still there so no idea what he fixed. Easily reversable if we ever needed source, as it is indeed based off the current HaSuite on git. I was expecting some cooler features that were available in older repackers or even the cool ones from WzRepacker, but oh wells.

Though this is in korean and is pretty much the same thing as whats public and open source, maybe someone will have some use for it. I'll continue looking around this though!

Oh, and the only physical difference I seemed to notice was there was MSEA2 encryption. Guess I'll check it out when I have time, unless MSEA's encryption changed recently.

Reaction score
I guess there is the msea2 encryption key for decrypting the wz manipulated iv.

And, I found 'Login Form' in the Executable while decompiling. As this, we can guess this is program which needed be authorized!! :blink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess there is the msea2 encryption key for decrypting the wz manipulated iv.

And, I found 'Login Form' in the Executable while decompiling. As this, we can guess this is program which needed be authorized!! :blink:

Well that part was obvious yeah, as that's what all of the other encryptions do xD. However, I wasn't aware that MSEA updated their IV entirely, as the clients don't often do that.

These are the IV's though nonetheless.
Code:
public static byte[] WZ_GMSIV = new byte[] { 0x4d, 0x23, 0xc7, 0x2b };
public static byte[] WZ_MSEA2IV = new byte[] { 0x2e, 0x2b, 0x33, 1 };
public static byte[] WZ_MSEAIV = new byte[] { 0xb9, 0x7d, 0x63, 0xe9 };

Staff member
Reaction score
@Eric getting back on the new encryption stuff my friend (who is .wz editing) is currently using MapleSEA latest version (v1.60) and it opens fine under the latest original harepacker by double clicking. Perhaps MSEA2 and MSEA1 is Harepacker's MSEA OLD and MSEA/GMS or something, I don't know.

I guess I should check if it still has a very annoying bug with replacing images from low mob ID's, since right now in harepacker if I example change Slime to lets say Halloween slime it start corrupt the whole mob ID image after saving or corrupt the mob in game (crashing as soon the image loads), but for whatever reason that only happens on low mob ID's for me, and also happens on wzrepacker. But at same time its been almost year ago I last looked at that issue.

EDIT: Just looked at the tool myself and SEA old and SEA/GMS option is still there. In that case I have no clue what MSEA2 is. Maybe KMS? I remember people complained that later KMS versions didn't work, and seeing this .wz editor is in korean, maybe they addressed those issues?

I am aware I double post.

So it seems when you close this program (Happens on 3 machines) the volume of my machine goes to 100%. Why is this? I see this as unnecessary and actually see that as a reaction a trojan would do.
Eric maybe you can see inside the files why this happens and maybe if there's other (not so nice stuff) inside of this? This doesn't happen with harepacker.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Kimberly Hmm interesting, I'll reflect it after today's classes and confirm. I think it is just a misuse of the libraries involved though, but I've no clue and will check it later. You'll actually also notice that it messes with your sound and stuff as well when you exit, probably just more bugs than there are fixes. Thanks for bringing it up though! :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I looked through the app Kimberly , from what I can see, it seems fine. It does have a function for getuniqueid which is cpuid, bios, base , but they're all unused lol

There's some other stuff to look at like the .dlls that come with it. Most, if not all are recently made . This NewBytes.dll is probably not even used, but maybe it is in some other .dll idk what it does .

The 100%, does it do the same with other harepackers and other variants? Maybe he does some stuff differently when the form closes.

He's also Chinese xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any body who has a SLFCG Repacker which can read KMS files? So thank you if you share it for everyone!:eek:tt:

Back